InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dannydeman

IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext

I have an almost perfect system at the moment. The only thing that doesn't work is sleep. Before I used a DSDT, I used the USB Rollback. I looked at everything, and I strongly believe the rollback broke the sleep-support. The problem is that I can't find the original IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext anywhere, so I can't change them back. So can someone please share them or give me a link? Google wan't much of a help..

Advertisement

they're in your installer under s/l/e unless you wiped it clean. or you can use pacifist to extract them from basesystem.dmg

edit: don't even need Pacifist just mount the dmg, pacifist can extract anything you need from the various packages

I need the 10.8. now it uses the 10.6 USB drivers, because without a DSDT my GA-P55-USB3 needs it for USB to work :)

they're in your installer under s/l/e unless you wiped it clean. or you can use pacifist to extract them from basesystem.dmg

Will look in my install, thanks..

I need the 10.8. now it uses the 10.6 USB drivers, because without a DSDT my GA-P55-USB3 needs it for USB to work :)

Will look in my install, thanks..

use your DSDT then, and/or add USBBusFix=Yes