Help with Mountain Lion and Ivy bridge Laptop

linarense

14 posts in this topic

Hello, i´m trying to install mountain lion GM in my new laptop.

Asus K55VMProcesador Intel® Core™ i7 (i7-3610QM) Ivy Bridge

GeForce® GT 630M (DDR3 2GB, Dedicada, 2048x1536)

4 GB RAM

HDD 500 GB 5400 rpm

I´ve created the USB bootable installation using theErmac´s script -> http://www.insanelym...howtopic=276216

When I started the computer with the USB y get this panic error:

FJNYa.jpg

Can someone help me?? I´m a bit noob on hackintosh.

Thanks!!!

You can anyway install Lion 10.7.4 and replace the kernel with this attached (extracted from MacBookProMid2012SoftwareUpd1.0)

Bye!

yes, but he talk about to instal Mountain Lion GM on its config. So if you can help him with this, it will be better ! ;)

Hmm, try updating to the latest available build of Chameleon if you haven't already done so http://www.osx86.net/view/2848-chameleon_r2015_-_mountain_lion_[updated_...html.

Also, try adding npci=0x2000 (and maybe PCIRoot=1 too) to the boot.plist. You can use Chameleon wizard for that.

Hello, I´ve got some advances. Finally, I got to install Mountain Lion with an USB installation but I have another problem:

My mouse (touchpad or USB mouse) doesn´t work so I made the installation using the keyboard and with the command npci=0x3000. When finished I rebooted but only starts in safe mode (-x) and without mouse. How can I get the touchpad or USB mouse works???

I´ve tested with VoodooPS2Controller.kext and ApplePS2Controller.kext but nothing, the same problem. I can´t use trackpad or USB mouse. Keyboard no problems, but mouse is impossible... Are there any other kexts to test??? My notebook has an Elantech Trackpad. Yesterday a friend lent me his Official Mac Mouse and it worked...

Regards!!

• 1 year later...