• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 

6 posts in this topic

Im getting stuck at iobluetoothhcicontroller][start] ---- Completed on Installer USB

Dell 14r

I have included a Screenshot:

post-120911-0-92800100-1342559704_thumb.jpg

probably has nothing to do with Bluetooth, what version are your installing? what did you do to install DP1? Probably from all the PS/2 stuff. Got a usb mouse and keyboard to use while installing and get that junk out of there?

yes i do have a usb mouse i can used this the GM Ver im running on 10.7.4 Now but installing on another drive to make sure i can install it.

This a different computer then what is in signature, trying to install 10.8 GM

I don't think this has anything to do with your ps2 kexts. I think you have the same issue as me - video kexts not loading. I don't think ML supports the Intel 4500MHD. I'm assuming that's your video card. Right?

Its the problem with DSMOS Has Arrived. What you have to do is remove all the AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext's and all the AppleIntelSNB.kext's from the USB. They are in System/Library/Extensions.