InsanelyMac Forum
felipe.npm

iATKOS S3 on LG X110

Hi everyone,

I just installed iATKOS S3 v2 on my LG X110, and it's working pretty good (sound and video oob, wireless after driver update, couldn't find driver for webcam). The only issue is the fact that i need to boot with the install usb stick, and then select Macintosh HD, otherwise the netbook gets stuck on the grey screen w apple logo. I know i'm suppose to change something on this file com.apple.Boot.plist or somewhere else but the articles I've found so far and kinda outdated and i don't know if they'll work.

The articles i've found:

http://www.insanelym...0 (this one actually i've tried but didn't work)

http://www.insanelym...1 (lots of changes on boot and not exactly same install method)

It's propably something very basic, but i'm kinda newbie in the hackintosh universe (that's actually my first hackintosh), so any help is appreciated!

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By partha.slg123
      Hackintosh High Sierra 10.13.3 USB Installer Boot Into USB DIrectly Enter Exit Option Menu. Clover Boot Menu Not Showing. Plz Help .................

My System Specification :

CPU : Core i5 6400
      MB : Asus H110M-CS
      RAM : 8GB DDR 4
      HDD : WD 1TB For Windows And WD 500 GB For Hackintosh
      Bootloader : Clover
    • By Lilith
      Hi,
      i have a little old mobo with socket 1156 no Sata 3 - biostar tpower i55 and i Was wondering if i had some chance to install a new nvme memory like Intel 760p.
      Due lack of support by my mobo i found a Pci Express card lycom dt-120 to expand my connectivity.
      After some researches i understood that i need a ‘bios support for the boot from nvme disk’. I want some of these nvme memory to install high Sierra and get a killer desktop.
      I think that i haven’t obviously a native bios support cause my mobo is pretty old, so i can’t get an nvme disk and install properly high Sierra hoping that boot?
      Or should i catch anyway? I Guess that same problem is for w10? 
      Thanks, Gabriele.
    • By giovanealex
      Hi guys.

Sometimes I am a complete noob, so I deleted two kexts from S/L/E and now my Asus Q200E laptop with OS X El Capitan boot hangs on kernel panic. I still can enter go through Clover to reach Recovery Mode and use Terminal, so I've put the two kexts on a USB pendrive and after some struggle I've managed to succefully copy them using Terminal, but the boot is still stuck on kernel panic. As I remember, these are the commands I've typed:

mount -rw

cp -a /Volumes/usb-stick/name.kext /Volumes/my-osx-drive/System/Library/Extensions

Is there anything else I should do? Is anything wrong? Should I type some command else? For instance, should I type something to fix permissions and rebuild cache?

Thanks a lot!