Help

ruslan

5 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Ruslan.

I have this problem installing boot camp on my Intel based iMac I got a week ago where Boot Camp Assistant doesn't want to open. I've installed it 2 times and updated it a million. When I try and open the Boot Camp Assistant it says — "Boot Camp Assistant Cannot be used. - You must update your computers firmware before using this setup assistant."

I've updated my firmware to 10.4.7 already and verified it 3 times. I've restarted several times too and even inserted a blank disk to see that was the problem since I read I would have to burn something from the Mac's drivers or something like that.

If anyone has any idea of what could be the problem or how to fix it, I'd appreciate it very much if you'd help.

Thanks.

Hello, my name is Ruslan.

I have this problem installing boot camp on my Intel based iMac I got a week ago where Boot Camp Assistant doesn't want to open. I've installed it 2 times and updated it a million. When I try and open the Boot Camp Assistant it says — "Boot Camp Assistant Cannot be used. - You must update your computers firmware before using this setup assistant."

I've updated my firmware to 10.4.7 already and verified it 3 times. I've restarted several times too and even inserted a blank disk to see that was the problem since I read I would have to burn something from the Mac's drivers or something like that.

If anyone has any idea of what could be the problem or how to fix it, I'd appreciate it very much if you'd help.

Thanks.

10.4.7 is system version. Firmware is different.