Installing OS X 10.6.3 Hazard on AMD

30 posts in this topic

Well, I've updated OS and now it works fine.. but why does my VGA work only in safe mode? :(

If i run my Hackintosh without the "-x" flag at the boot, i see the loading screen then i can't see nothing on the display! (But the PC still working in background) :(

In safe mode I've already tried to install different kext for my VGA, but without success. <_<

I hope this will be the last problem! :angry2:

Thank you, once more.. :rolleyes:

My driver worked partially before updating the OS; a Full HD resolution (1920x1080) without QE/CI. Now I can't see nothing on the screen.

I've found a lot of people with the same problem, I've followed a lot of tutorials but none of these solutions worked for me. :(

I've wasted a lot of time trying everything, but without success. I need Hackintosh for graphics, so it's unuseful without graphic acceleration or a fully-working VGA. I've opened a new topic about this problem in the "Post-Installation" section of this forum, I hope someone can help me to fix this problem.

If I'll get everything working, I'll write step by step what I've made to help other people with my hardware components. Thank you again.

I'll let know you something as soon as possible. :)

• 4 weeks later...