iTunes Music Store issuses

sg

6 posts in this topic

I've searched the forums and havent really found anything regarding this. I'm running 10.4.7 from jas and everything in iTunes works (prefs) except after i auth my machine with the Apple Music Store it gives me an error about not having enough memory and wont play any of my purchased music or the samples on the Music Store.

Like I said i'm running 10.4.7 and i've also updated iTunes and Quicktime to whatever the latest version is in Software Update.

Oh, also it seems to register as an authentication and every time i try to auth again, it eats up one of my 5 auths and I have to clear them all after hitting 5.

Any help would be appreciated, TIA.

Yeah me too, there is another thread about this here somewhere, try searching for itunes, or don't bother since it's not really any more enlightening. Only a few people seem to be suffering from this and there doesn't appear to be a fix for this yet...

• 6 months later...
Yeah me too, there is another thread about this here somewhere, try searching for itunes, or don't bother since it's not really any more enlightening. Only a few people seem to be suffering from this and there doesn't appear to be a fix for this yet...

same problem with the same wireless card :(