IDevice and hackintosh issues

BrackMan5

4 posts in this topic

Back story: I just recently got my hackintosh running, and had problems with my sound, none to be more specific, and scoured the internet for a kext for my sound. It took forever, but i got it up and running. I can know use iTunes to its full extent! Lie

Problem: I connect my iPod Touch iOS 5.0.1, and iTunes recognizes it if I plug in the Ipod after its open, if not it doesnt recognise it, either way, after about 10 seconds, it gives me the error:

"iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000056)

Extra information: I've done research, and it appears to be a Windows only issue, but if I talked to apple about this, I doubt that they'd take kindly to a hackintosh user.

Any information would be nice. Any.

Have no idea what IOUSBFamily rollback is. It was working for a long time, and it just stopped recognizing all USB items except my mouse about a 3 days ago.

Specs: Pentium 4 socket 775 3.2 Ghz

1.5 GB DDR RAM

ATI... Uhm, I dont remember what its called

160GB Hard Drive

Installation:

Hazard 10.6.6, I didnt know much about the hazard when i did it, but I have a Retail Snow Leopard 10.6.3 That I bought from Expercom

Dont know what DSDT is, so I doubt I have it

Mac OS X 10.6.6

Oh, and Chameleon RC5