Mac OS X 10.7.3 beta build 11D33 goes out to testers ahead of public release

Kynyo

10 posts in this topic

betabuild-570x209.png

Installation Information

You will not be able to revert back to your previous system after updating. Please install this update on a system or partition you are prepared to erase if necessary. As this is a pre-release build, it is not advisable to use this software on a production system with information on it that you depend on for your business. You need to understand the OS X Lion Instructions for reinstalling the OS. Please read this entire article before installing the software update,

REVERSIONERS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED – The 11D33 Delta and Combo will install on top of the previous 11D16 and 11D24 seeds as well as our previous GMed systems.

Software Update Delta Installation

Install the delta version of OS X 10.7.3, 11D33 on your OS X 10.7.2 11C74 GM Build. Detailed Installation information can be found on the AppleSeed Discussion Board.

SoftwareUpdate Combo Installation

Install the combo version of OS X 10.7.3, 11D33 on your OS X 10.7.0, 10.7.1, or 10.7.2 GM Builds. Detailed Installation information can be found on the AppleSeed Discussion Board.

Known Issues

• N/A

Focus Areas

• Address Book

• iCal

• Mail

• Spotlight

• Safari

• Like 1

This is the 3rd time I tried the 10.7.3, first 11D16 then 11D24, and both releases messed up my Airport compatible bcm4329. The card registers and appears but cannot connect internet. For verification, I switched to another router but the result is still the same. I still don't know why. Any idea?

Yesterday an new D36 build cames out.

With last D33 i had my first problem with spotlight (mds) - was running for ever. I disabled it after 2 hours of run. Normally spotlight indexing after an OS update runs not more than a few minutes.

Maybe D36 fix this.

No probs so far with D36, spotlight problems not tested already.