iATKOS L2 can't boot

Cheap

34 posts in this topic

So, you can try with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or chameleon rc5 (I remeber rc5 don't work, but still try ;) ). Or try to install chameleon from another mac... Or choose another bootloader who will work...

For install chameleon :

-personalize your install, choose only i386 and themes options !

I could successfully install the iatkos s3 v2 but now i am trying for iakos l2 and it installs very finely but while booting at the apple logo screen no swirling appears while booting and after waiting for long time i hear the sound(music of apple "welcome" screen) but the screen is still of the apple boot screen and the music goes on and i dont get to go further however long i waited.....

Could you please help me for solving this error....Please I ve been waiting very long for this!!

All that i can observe is that it is able to boot successfully(since i am able to hear the apple welcome music) but the screen is not appearing it always remains at the white apple screen and also the swirling (loading) doesnt appear.....?? pls pls help me somebody

I think I am getting the same problem as you are.. I posted a thread about it. Why can't anyone help?

Hello,

I've got the same problem. I visited the iAtkos official site and read that "LION is not compatible with Pentium D" because of lack of SSSE instructions.

So I gave up.

Regards.

Michel.