Realtec RTL8192SU

unnnamed

9 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a sitecom wl-352 v2 002 and the drivers from realtek work for me.

But when i shutdown lion or put it to sleep (connected with N network) my wifi router isnt working anymore, even with cable connected. When i do a hard reboot of the router everyting is ok. I tested the same situatiion on a linksys G router and everyting is ok.

Then i had a linksys wusb600n installed and also connected to N network and that card is working ok. So must be someting in the realtek driver. Anyone had those problems?

I think the latest realtek driver for lion isnt that great. With SL i had no problems at all.

I have a sitecom wl-352 v2 002 and the drivers from realtek work for me.

But when i shutdown lion or put it to sleep (connected with N network) my wifi router isnt working anymore, even with cable connected. When i do a hard reboot of the router everyting is ok. I tested the same situatiion on a linksys G router and everyting is ok.

Then i had a linksys wusb600n installed and also connected to N network and that card is working ok. So must be someting in the realtek driver. Anyone had those problems?

I think the latest realtek driver for lion isnt that great. With SL i had no problems at all.

seems its not disconnecting properly .. try turning off usb wifi before shutdown

or it could be the usb3