New Wiki CSS Style

blahsucks

3 posts in this topic

Well, I've just finished up a crude CSS hack for the Monobook skin on the wiki. It was basically designed on 1280x1024. I've made practically everything absolute, so it's still quite buggy.

I've already implemented it for the main skin (the userstyle pages aren't working). If you can't see it, clear your cache or refresh. I've attached a screenshot. Please tell me what you think. :blink:

NOTE: The rounding effects and such only appear on Gecko browsers (Firefox, Mozilla, Camino). Safari, Shiira, and IE will all have the same standard square tabs and side panel. The logo and colors will still be visible.

NOTE2: I've removed it from the main skin. If you have an OSx86 Wiki (not Forum) account, go to Preferences/Skins and pick MySkin. Then apply the preference and refresh. You should see the new skin!

NOTE3: The background has been tweaked so that the header is rounded more and there are visible shadows. The artifacts have not been eliminated; please bear with us as we work the bugs out of the new skin.

post-9033-1126986729_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...