InsanelyMac Forum
  • Announcements

• Allan

Solution to create a topic or post.   04/24/2018

Hello guys. The majority of you are having issues to create a topic or post here. This are a problem with our current theme InsanelyMac.  Now the theme will be the Default IPS. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Sign in to follow this  
ToGr82B4Gotn

Nxtop Engine

Just thought I would post this for all who are trying to go with a TYpe 1 Hypervisor.

http://www.virtualcomputer.com

You can register to use the Nxtop Engine free of charge. It is a great product. I am using it on my Dell E6410 with no problems.

It tool some tweaking but I finally got OSX 10.6 5 to install.

Some of you may want to try it and lets get some feedback. The really GREAT thing is that once you have a working OSX install, you can move it between machines.

Advertisement
Could you provide some details please?

Very interesting. Downloaded it last week but haven't tried it yet. Would be great if you could post more details.

I have downloaded it, as Donk says looks interesting, it appears to be based on the Xen Hypervisor, but like Donk I have not had a chance to try it yet, hopefully this coming weekend.

ToGr82B4Gotn if you can provide some pointers on how you managed to get OS X installed under NxTop Engine that would be great.

Cheers,

MSoK.