Robots! Among us?

SenVa

5 posts in this topic

...I guess i'm going to have to start this ball rolling... So I think that our time is filled with time travelers. I mean... how else do you think that computers are getting so advanced so quickly. Obviusly people from 2372 came back with the idea of selling cpu plans to AMD and Intel and get super rich. Then they deposit the money and travel back to there own time and the interest would make them the richest people on earth.

Yeah theres a white van outside...do you think it could be a pickup for you... :whistle:

Problem is while it's conceivably possible to travel back in time(or current physics don't preclude it), it's not possible to travel forwards in time because the future hasn't happened yet(there are an infinite number of future realities).When the got back here to set up their businesses they'd be stranded.

Not to mention the fact that anything they altered here, even assuming they could return to their time period & reality - would unpredictably alter their own past, the reality they came from would not longer be their own.