Graphic card with two dvi outputs?

thysm00

5 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, i was wondering if someone knew of a two DVI output card that would work in a hackintosh on snow leopard.

I searched all the forum, google and ven other sites and found nothing at least in the recent cards. All you can find now are DVI + vga + hdmi and you can't have DVI + HDMI at the same time which leaves you with a crappy VGA signal that really looks bad compared to DVI.

I've been using a 7600GT for a while but 1: it's old and slow... and 2: it does not allow me to boot in 64 bits.

I would prefer a silent (fanless) one, i really like silence :(

Take look at the ASUS EN9600GT SILENT. This is a very good card and gives a Cinebench score of 22 FPS on my i7-920 Gigabyte EX58-UD3R hack. And many of the 9600 GT cards have dual DVI ports and support running concurrent monitors at high resolutions with full acceleration.

neil

9800GTX+

There are a few versions of this card, mine is a PX9800GTX+ from Leadtek, it works with unmodified OS X drivers (NVDANV50Hal.kext already has the dev ID - 0x0612) and it has two DVI ports + analog TV-out.

It's a great card for OS X, both performance and compatibility wise.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i ended up buying this one: Gigabyte GV NX96T512HP

It's just working perfectly with the 2 dvi outputs in 64 bits mode, it's silent, installed without problems with graphicsenabler=true and plus it was pretty cheap too ;)