Help:Have no idea to convert MKV to my iPad

avamacx

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I’m thinking about upgrade my Mac computer and I want to be able to convert my multi-track HD video (mkv format) to my iPad. Can I do this? Do I need some converting tool cauz I found my iPad can’t play mkv video? Will I lose the HD quality? What should I do if I want to keep the HD quality? Is there special software I need?

PS. Any solution choose audio language track for the multi-track HD video? I guess I've become out of the tech loop in the past ten years and technology has passed me by. Please help.

Hello, I’m thinking about upgrade my Mac computer and I want to be able to convert my multi-track HD video (mkv format) to my iPad. Can I do this? Do I need some converting tool cauz I found my iPad can’t play mkv video? Will I lose the HD quality? What should I do if I want to keep the HD quality? Is there special software I need?

PS. Any solution choose audio language track for the multi-track HD video? I guess I've become out of the tech loop in the past ten years and technology has passed me by. Please help.

well, i am not sure about your mean "multi-track video", if you want to find some player to help you choose the audio language, i'd recommed you do a forum search first to find a lot of usful information.

• 2 weeks later...