Which webcam to buy for sound input also

4 posts in this topic

I want to buy a webcam with integrated mic as the last piece of the puzzle to have a non-windows PC. I would prefer one which can work under OS X and work as a mic too. I will be dual booting with Fedora Core 5 so linux support would be welcome as usual. Which one would you suggest that would do the trick ? Thanks for the help already.

also : what is a good software to view cbr files under OS X, I got tons of comics that I haven't got to yet.

I want to buy a webcam with integrated mic as the last piece of the puzzle to have a non-windows PC. I would prefer one which can work under OS X and work as a mic too. I will be dual booting with Fedora Core 5 so linux support would be welcome as usual. Which one would you suggest that would do the trick ? Thanks for the help already.

also : what is a good software to view cbr files under OS X, I got tons of comics that I haven't got to yet.

Go for Logitech Orbit...has everything what you need, also working perfectly and drivers are included in the original disk.