Why has post view gone all weird (pic included)

4 posts in this topic

Heya,

My forum view has gone al weird instead of listing one post after another it shows a bunch of them in a spider view and I have to open each one manually see pic. I have tried to fix this through the options but have found no way to change the settings if someone could help I would be most grateful....

ShadoW

See here

I've had a few problems like this myself recently. The cure, at least as far as my IE/XP installation goes, is to close the browser, delete all the forum cookies, re-open, log in and select the IPB default skin. From there you can set things up again as you like them. Alternatively, it seems that if you export your cookies when the forum is how you like it, you can re-import them after a screwup and the forum comes up just fine.

That's the workaround I've used; I have no idea why this problem sometimes crops up and we must defer to the Admins and IPB experts for an explanation. To be honest, I've never had anything other than the IBP default skin working properly on IE, and I haven't made a fuss about it because I thought my script-mangling proxy was probably responsible.