Video Drivers for OS X on Vmware

11 posts in this topic

i have installed OS X on vmware, downloaded display adapter, put my right resolution. now i need the video driver, can someone help me by telling where to get or where to look for.

my video is ASUS EAH3650 Silent Magic

thaaaanks)))

Now this is for any video card? If yes THANKS

It is for the VMware SVGAII video card. Remember the virtual hardware such as sound and audio are NOT the same as the host's real hardware.

It is for the VMware SVGAII video card. Remember the virtual hardware such as sound and audio are NOT the same as the host's real hardware.

ok, this is for display actually, i aklready installed it and set my reso to 1680x1050

i actually need something for Video, i mean some controller or kernel driver of my videocard. to get rid of that F...ING lag...

ok, this is for display actually, i aklready installed it and set my reso to 1680x1050

i actually need something for Video, i mean some controller or kernel driver of my videocard. to get rid of that F...ING lag...

You need to have brain in order to use computer. My favorite kind of trolls...

Forget using video in VMware then as the host card is not exposed so it doesn't matter what that is you get a VMware SVGAII adapter in the guest. VMware is great for many things but games, high performance of video and audio it ain't.

Forget using video in VMware then as the host card is not exposed so it doesn't matter what that is you get a VMware SVGAII adapter in the guest. VMware is great for many things but games, high performance of video and audio it ain't.

ok, i only need to change smth in Vmware files, to make virtual think that i have e.g. 256 VRAM (total)

now it shows (16 total)

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: PCI

VRAM (Total): 16 MB

Device ID: 0x0405

Revision ID: 0x0000

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1680 x 1050

Depth: 32-Bit Color

Core Image: Software

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Not Supported

QuartzGL: Supported

Vendor ID: 0x15ad

any suggestions on how to change or what to change in VMWare? after this i hope my audio will be ok too. couse i hear sounds in slow motion...

ok, i checked my Graphics/Display in About This Mac, and what u think i saw? VRAM (total) was 16. can u imagine that? what to change in vmware so i get more???

using vmwaretools and audio driver package solves all vido and audio problems. after installing leopard or snow leopard install vmwaretools it will completely adopt the host graphic values !!

using vmwaretools and audio driver package solves all vido and audio problems. after installing leopard or snow leopard install vmwaretools it will completely adopt the host graphic values !!

im trying right now to install vmwaretools, ill reply again when i see what happenes, thanks