Camino for x86

sanctified

7 posts in this topic

btw. I am testing it and it runs damn fast now!

Heck yea... This is the faster browser I've ever used. I wish I could find a plugins workaround... I'd rather just not use plugins if they are going to cause the browser to crash everytime one is launched.

sadly, after some days of testing, yeah, this is fast but it also crash a lot! to the point that its almost unusable.

yeah, I seem to have that problem with the camino and deer park x86 builds, which sucks cause camino is the freakin best browser there is for mac (not just my opinions, a bunch of mac magazines think so too)

It's great. The new tabs are there too (if you look at the PPC 0.8 builds, they have these centered Aqua tabs that I don't really like). If we could get rid of the crashing and 5-second freezing, it would be perfect. Safari's too bloated for me, and Deer Park is just... unMacish.

Incidentally, has anyone tested Camino nightly PPC? Is it usable?

It's great. The new tabs are there too (if you look at the PPC 0.8 builds, they have these centered Aqua tabs that I don't really like). If we could get rid of the crashing and 5-second freezing, it would be perfect. Safari's too bloated for me, and Deer Park is just... unMacish.

Incidentally, has anyone tested Camino nightly PPC? Is it usable?

Testing it right now. It is stable and usable but just as slow as the stable version.