magic mouse doesn't scroll

Ozai

12 posts in this topic

Guys I think I need your help here..

just got Apple's aluminium wireless keyboard and magic mouse paired with my IPC osx86 10.5.6

i'm using the DBT-120 D-link, everything seems to be working perfect.. except for mouse scroll wheel :s

anyone had this problem before and managed to solve it?

any help is dearly appreciated.. :thumbsup_anim:

You need to load the Software in Leopard in order for it to work! Check Apple.com for it....

WirelessMouseSoftware.dmg or Google it there are links...

SticMAC

thanks a lot sticmac

your hint gave me something to start with.

I think that any OSX older than 10.5.8 will not be able to run the scroll feature.

that's what they say on Apple website, 10.5.8 is the minimum requirement to run their update.

I guess I need to update or install SL.

thanks again for your swift reply ;)

Cheers/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
The SnowLeopard link has been removed from the Apple downloads page. Anybody have a copy of the DMG?

)

If you still can't find it I got a copy, but I found it by searching on google and someone had it hosted :D

But I'll post it in some filesharing service if someone still needs it !

terramir

PS: in win 7 you need the microsoft default bluetooth stack installed and the apple wireless mouse driver (from the bootcamp 3.1 update) to make it work

)

If you still can't find it I got a copy, but I found it by searching on google and someone had it hosted :D

But I'll post it in some filesharing service if someone still needs it !

terramir

PS: in win 7 you need the microsoft default bluetooth stack installed and the apple wireless mouse driver (from the bootcamp 3.1 update) to make it work

Thanks, but I did find a copy. As for Win7, I'm finished with MicroSoft for good now, even removed Office for Mac. I am now completely Gates free :D

Thanks, but I did find a copy. As for Win7, I'm finished with MicroSoft for good now, even removed Office for Mac. I am now completely Gates free :D

I wish I could be completly Gates free, but untill someone recompliles (or writes an app) simular to eee Control (hint hint open source) or SHE I won't be able to play RS (yeah yeah I know I'm too old lol) on the mac side of things the java side of things and the 3d acceleration for the gma 950 (gma 945 chipset) is a bit slower on a hackintosh than in gatesville that extra 5% FSB would probably make it playable.

terramir

One day my mouse stopped to work... and I was so lazy to change it so I got used to scrool using on site bars )..

I know the feeling, my BT MightyMouse works, but you have to spin the ball to the left to scroll down, to the right to scroll up, instead of dealing with it, I've reverted to just dragging the scroll bar. Just too lazy :D