HOTiso

AdamR1978

9 posts in this topic

i have this version installed, cant get past "can not set boot device" when i try to boot the os....the install goes fine, no issues at all. not sure whats up, but i just cant seem to get past that point of the boot...

i have this version installed, cant get past "can not set boot device" when i try to boot the os....the install goes fine, no issues at all. not sure whats up, but i just cant seem to get past that point of the boot...

find the ppf for this iso it fixes this issue some users are having,I can't tell you where to find it but its out there

:whistle: They are really lamers , 10.4.4 Hotiso was a renamed ver of one of my very first try, now 10.4.6 Hotiso is yours renamed. What a bunch of loosers

Yeah they are lame,I thought it when they did it to your 10.4.4 iso and I still think it.

I been trying to install the same iso(hotiso 10.4.6) but have gotten some problems.. Im installing it using vwmare, when it boots the iso I get a error about PAE but before I used a different iso(marklar) and I never got that problem. The only problem I got with the marklar iso was I couldnt partition the hard drive. Where can I get the patches for the hotiso 10.4.6? Thank You