Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The conversation that took place this morning.

6 posts in this topic

I don't remember where I heard this.

My name is Bob, and this is my story of Windows 7.

After installing Windows 7 beta on my new machine, I realized that there was no interface, only a picture of Hitler that installed lighting-fast. I soon called Microsoft, and after hours of declining the 'Give us your money and we will make your life miserable with ads' upgrade plan, I finally got through to a representative who promptly hung up on me upon realization that I was actually a customer and not the failed product.

I pondered for the rest of the day, and then went to my college IT class with my new OS installed. Soon my fellow students gathered around me, and remarked at the amazing obscenity that was on my screen. Eventually I had to ask.

"Why are you all so happy that something horrible in so many ways came from microsoft?"

The response:

"Because it wasn't Vista."

I thought it was kinda funny when I heard it.

Ya.... that was dumb. Seemed funny when sleep deprived at 3 in the morning.