New Safari?

Arminius

31 posts in this topic

This isn't x86. This a POWERPC Safari!

Do a quick "get info" and be amazed. It says: Application (PowerPC)

Don't you feel dumb now? Flash works because you're using a powerpc based browser than can actually load powerpc-based flash plugins.

No tinkering needed since it's powerpc and needs nothing else to work.

But again, this isn't big news at all since it's not even x86. :/

ROFLMAO. I was going to post the same thing..."dude, are you stupid, this is the PPC version, it was stated in a previous post" but you handled it for me, thanks!

ROFLMAO. I was going to post the same thing..."dude, are you stupid, this is the PPC version, it was stated in a previous post" but you handled it for me, thanks!

I don't think you have any right what so ever by labeling anyone in this forum or any other forum. Most members here are misinformed or lack the ability to understand the workings of a new operating system and the applications. But by far are we "stupid". Please understand how to interact with a dynamic range of audience before posting idiotic remarks.

Thank you for the explanation Takuro. People must understand that every member on this board is to be respected and IS NOT A WAREZ BOARD where all the trash talking and member bashing mostly occur. I come to this board because I know that the mods, admins, coders, and worthy literature are to be admired and I hate to see this board dip down to a low lever with member bashing and name calling. If this community is to stay healthy, it must learn how to respect it's own member. I apologize for the short off topic.