OSx86 gets yet more mainstream?

mwgdrwg

6 posts in this topic

No way! I can run OSX on my PC?? LOL

Something tells me that 'The Register' is a bit behind. The article writer could have least spent a few hours reading this forum to find out how things have moved on since Kalyway..

hm, reading the article.. it seems like the Register have just copied an existing guide on the net and changed a few words around.

hm, reading the article.. it seems like the Register have just copied an existing guide on the net and changed a few words around.

That wouldn't surpise me (I didn't read it all).

My point was, you know OSx86 has really arrived when a fairly mainstream 'net publication such as The Register runs an article on it even if it is a bit clueless and behind the times. ;)

What, a journalist plagiarising someone else's material? No, never!! :P

Why is it that tech magazines write about old tech that is by OSX86 standards the last generation of technology and still fool their bosses into thinking they are reporting as opposed to reading about it somewhere else and just regurgitating someone else's old guide doc?

They obviously did no research themselves.

Why is it that tech magazines write about old tech that is by OSX86 standards the last generation of technology and still fool their bosses into thinking they are reporting as opposed to reading about it somewhere else and just regurgitating someone else's old guide doc?

They obviously did no research themselves.

Some people are alot more lazy than we give them credit for :)