BT Voyager 1055

PSP767

6 posts in this topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any one know if there is any drivers what will work on osx tiger 10.4.5 for my Bt Voyager 1055 Wireless Adapter?

I've been trying all the usual tricks to get the 1055 working too. Seems a little odd tho that it says it's a broadcom, yet it reports a Vendor ID of 1690 (I thought Broadcom was 14e4?). Anyone have any input PLEASE let us know ASAP, I need to know if I'm wasting my time on trying so damn hard with this cheap little stick) :blink:

Cheers

• 3 years later...
I've been trying all the usual tricks to get the 1055 working too. Seems a little odd tho that it says it's a broadcom, yet it reports a Vendor ID of 1690 (I thought Broadcom was 14e4?). Anyone have any input PLEASE let us know ASAP, I need to know if I'm wasting my time on trying so damn hard with this cheap little stick) ;)

Cheers

Did any of you manage to get it working?

• 1 month later...

lower density flash drives perform better. For example, a 2GB Voyager GT will crush an 8 or 16GB Voyager any day. Part of this is due to the more stringently binned flash used in the GT series, and part of it is just due to the performance decreases across higher densities.

• 6 months later...
I've been trying all the usual tricks to get the 1055 working too. Seems a little odd tho that it says it's a broadcom, yet it reports a Vendor ID of 1690 (I thought Broadcom was 14e4?). Anyone have any input PLEASE let us know ASAP, I need to know if I'm wasting my time on trying so damn hard with this cheap little stick) ;)

Cheers

I'm trying desperately to get this thing working too.. As far as I can fathom it's a Broadcom 4320 chipset but with (as you've noticed) a slightly odd vendor id. I'm gonna see if I can get this working too, if you make any progress let me know.

Edit: Woah, just noticed how old these posts are. I think I might be fighting a losing battle with this then