MacBook touch Coming in October

gazzanova

33 posts in this topic

I'm not so sure this won't come this year. Two reasons;

1) It has been verified by the same source that leaked about the wireless iTunes Store, and the iPhone itself a week before Apple debuted it.

2) On July 21, 2008 Apple CFO Peter Oppenheimer, during Apple's Q308 Financial Results Conference Call said "We are working to develop new products that contain technologies that our competition will not be able to match. I cannot discuss these new products, but we are very confident in our product pipeline."

I'm betting that Apple announces an entirely new line up of laptops, including this new Tablet. They will have features that will blow all other laptops out of the water, and amazingly, will cost less than the current line of laptops. If that were true then Apple might be getting into the avionics industry, as these new laptops would be flying off the shelves :D

• 3 weeks later...

Oh boy, dream on. Hey, if we are just going to talk about complete fantasies lets throw in the mac mini tower as well. How about a flexible iphone that you can wrap around your wrist powered by excessive back and forth wrist motion. It can be advertised as being powered by the playboy channel. HA!