Is this guy Legit?

12 posts in this topic

So Someone here recommended that I email this guy about buying the 1st gen iphone, you need to transfer him money with this money service from wal mart. I have emailed him and he has responded to all my questions and SEEMS like a nice guy but you know could be faking it. So if any one could check him out in london for me cause i am in the US I would really appreciate it! or if you have delt with him and know if he is legit.

thanks

I would be willing to send someone some cash through paypal if they would go down to his shop and check it out for me.

thanks

nate

on a side note, if you are selling a first gen iphone or know a good place to buy one let me know :)

dont wanna pay the 3G data when i dont have 3G....

UPDATE: Did some google work and people have done business with him, none had ever received their products! so it is a SCAM!

but if you live in London i would go to the address to take a peek :thumbsup_anim:

here is his info

XANOTELL LIMITED

Address:FIRST FLOOR, 725 GREEN LANES, LONDON, N21 3RX

Incorporation Date:12-10-2004

Contact email:chendar@live.com

Registered No:05256771

and the prices

Apple iPhone 4GB --- $130

Apple iPhone 8GB --- $160

Apple iPhone 16GB -- $200

Apple iPhone 8GB 3G - $219.99

Apple iPhone 16GB 3G - $250

ya but for the price of one on ebay i will just get the 3G i think and bit the bullet

So Someone here recommended that I email this guy about buying the 1st gen iphone, you need to transfer him money with this money service from wal mart. I have emailed him and he has responded to all my questions and SEEMS like a nice guy but you know could be faking it. So if any one could check him out in london for me cause i am in the US I would really appreciate it! or if you have delt with him and know if he is legit.

thanks

I would be willing to send someone some cash through paypal if they would go down to his shop and check it out for me.

thanks

nate

on a side note, if you are selling a first gen iphone or know a good place to buy one let me know :o

dont wanna pay the 3G data when i dont have 3G....

here is his info

XANOTELL LIMITED

Address:FIRST FLOOR, 725 GREEN LANES, LONDON, N21 3RX

Incorporation Date:12-10-2004

Contact email:chendar@live.com

Registered No:05256771

and the prices

Apple iPhone 4GB --- $130

Apple iPhone 8GB --- $160

Apple iPhone 16GB -- $200

Apple iPhone 8GB 3G - $219.99

Apple iPhone 16GB 3G - $250

This is so not legit... Look at the prices man, where can you get prices like that? In ferrytale land...

Just type his email address into google. He spams on a lot of forums but he doesn't have a website. A business man that sells phones on the Internet without a website. Yeah right. And then the prices... He sells a HTC TYTN 2 for 200bucks. That is just not possible...

i thought the exact same thing as you but just wanted to double check :o

a person on craigs list is selling their 1st gen. iphone for 200 bucks 3 miles from my house so i think i will give that a look!

The one from craigs list is actually 350 so i may just grab a 3G...but i already have a AT&T contract so it will cost me $400

but 30 bucks a month for 3G data when there is no 3G in my area sucks!!!

is 3G coverage spreading fast?

oh and i read some where that this guy has scammed people so it is a confirmed scam!

oh btw if you are looking to sell your iphone email me :(

nateconrad@bebopz.com

Scam, scam, scam and also SCAM. That's it!!!! Never did transaction on ebay whitout Paypal. Paypal is insured for the fraud etc. Don't put yourself vulnerable to fraud with the fact you're dropping your shield and make a transfer service. Anyway, price for price on ebay, if you got fooled, after you will stand with nothing concrete in your hand and you'll lost 400$ (ex.). And after, I'm not sure you had the money for buying another "legit" one...

i said it was a scam i was no way on earth about to order it!

just wanted to get some feedback