HDAPatcher temporary links

Hagar

65 posts in this topic

Hello! Watching apache logo on wiki.taruga.net is making me very frustrated. I have a Lenovo laptop 3000 N100 with AD1986A... and this card is making me even more frustrated, because I did not find any solution for my soundcard. If anyone has AD1986A.zip please post a link or send it to me and I will post the link. Also if you do know if there is any solution please PM me. Thank you all who are contributing to this large osx86 family!

hello

i hope u can help me because i really tried everything about my sigmatel dev id: 6791 sound card..

i try tarugas patcher and i get these results:

AppleHDA Patcher - 2006/2007 by Taruga v1.20

* Patching AppleHDA.kext to 0x83847691 Done

* Checking AppleHDA for patch Done

0001f4a7 cmpl $0x83847691,%eax

0002058b cmpl $0x83847691,%eax

* Checking for SPDIF Out Detected

* Checking for SPDIF In Not Detected

* Using the following nodes in pathmap

Back Mic: 3 10 12 15

Speaker : 14 11 7 2

Spdif Out: 9 5

* Copying new config to destination Done

* Repairing Permissions Done

* Deleting Extensions Cache Done

** Done patching - You can reboot now **

--------

and still nothing after the restart . I also tried importing some other kexts with the patched HDA like HDAenabler or ALCinject.

my laptop is a toshiba qosmio f30

any thoughts or ideas i ll appreciate it ...

thnx guys

Can someone help me with sound? My laptop is a Dell Vostro 1400, I've tried linux codecs, but they don't work.

About my hackintosh:

Vostro 1400 Laptop (12/31/07)

No webcam

No built in mic

Came with XP, running with Vista

Intel Core 2 Duo

Sound:

-SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio

-R171789

Thanks in advance :D

i think Taruga was already HIRED by apple ;-)

I´m Alundra also known as Taruga, I´ve been on sick leave for the past months because of Brain Exhaustion, Chronic Depression and Epilepsy and I even don´t remember my password for my nick. I can use the computer that much, because of my condition. Please don't ask me technical stuff or help. Now, I´m the one who needs help, I need rest and quiet. I´ll continue to help when I recover. Don´t worry about the wiki, fortunately, my work server was setup to make a backup of files and databases, so It all should be there. It´s been a slowly recover and I can hardly walk, I´m with severe muscle stiffness and I´m too weak. But the Chronic Depressions and Brain Exhaustion are geting better each day. I´ll be back in the proper time and continue what I was doing.

have a try

Alundra is Taruga I can confirm. I´m not accepting or doing anything at the moment due to my condition. I´ve just recovered my password, my head was so bad that I couldn´t even decipher the damn letters from the password recovery code. I geting (slowly) well. Since the damn problems with my hosting provider, topics on X Labs are all open and when possible I will re-arrange things here and upload stuff properly and organize things.

Please don´s ask me for help or PM me about problems, I have to fix health first of all. You can understand that.. I hope.

Please don´s ask me for help or PM me about problems, I have to fix health first of all. You can understand that.. I hope.

Indeed. Health must come first. From what I've observed, your service to this community has already been over the top, and you owe nothing to anyone. You are invaluable to OSx86, but unless you're healthy, you can't contribute further. Take all the time for yourself that you need.

If, after you get better, you need help, I'm sure there will be plenty of capable, willing people to whom you can delegate tasks. There is no need to do everything yourself. If I had the coding skills, I'd be the first to volunteer.

First, Taruga, get well soon. I have been looking around this forum for a few days now and your dedication to helping with the HDA stuff in OSx86 is truly above and beyond. So yeah, get well soon dude.

Second, I have some web hosting space that I might be able to sneak the wiki and maybe some of the downloads onto if Taruga or anyone else with the data might be interested. Send me DB dumps, web files, and data files and I could probably look into getting things up and keeping them up somewhere for Taruga.

And I am a moderate programmer who is willing and might be able to futz with some of this stuff, again to help out Taruga while he recovers. So if you have any of the data files, info, or code, please PM me and I'll set up some way for you to get stuff to me. I know how things can get a bit too much at times and would like to help ease some of the stress from Taruga.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am wondering whether someone could tell me what I am doing wrong with the onboard sound on my rig.

I am running an AMD Athlon 64 4200+ X2, 4GB OCZ DDR2 800MHz RAM, Geforce 8800GTX video card, and an Asus M2N4 SLI motherboard which has onboard Realtek ALC850 audio, I have done a codec dump using Ubuntu, here is what it tells me:

0-0/0: Realtek ALC850 rev 0

PCI Subsys Vendor: 0x1043

PCI Subsys Device: 0x822c

Revision : 0x00

Compat. Class : 0x00

Subsys. Vendor ID: 0xffff

Subsys. ID : 0xffff

Capabilities :

DAC resolution : 16-bit

ADC resolution : 16-bit

3D enhancement : No 3D Stereo Enhancement

Current setup

Mic gain : +0dB [+0dB]

POP path : pre 3D

Sim. stereo : off

3D enhancement : off

Loudness : off

Mono output : MIX

Mic select : Mic1

ADC/DAC loopback : off

Double rate slots: 7/8

Extended ID : codec=0 rev=2 LDAC SDAC CDAC DSA=0 SPDIF DRA

Extended status : SPCV LDAC SDAC CDAC SPDIF=3/4

SPDIF Control : Consumer PCM Copyright Category=0x22 Generation=1 Rate=48kHz

So I then drag the text file with this information inside it into the AppleHDA Patcher, and it tells me that it is an unrecognized codec... Am I doing something wrong or what, can anyone help me out, as I have been trying for about a week now to get my audio working but nothing I do seems to work...

I started thinking that maybe the onboard audio was fried or something because I use a Soundblaster Audigy in Windows, but I have removed the soundblaster and I am using the onboard sound on my windows installation and it works fine.. I just don't understand why the HDA patcher isn't recognizing my codec dump, I have tried v1.20 and 1.16 neither of them work...

Is there an alternative codec dump that I can use for my Realtek audio, the audio only has three ports on it if that is of any help....

Thanks in advance...

P.S. when I use OSX86Tools to check the dev ID, it says "10de:0059 Rev a2"...

• 4 weeks later...

The ALC850 is found on AC97 cards, not HDA Intel ones..

HDAPatcher is for the HDA cards only, not AC97. Try a different driver.

Hi, I am wondering whether someone could tell me what I am doing wrong with the onboard sound on my rig.

I am running an AMD Athlon 64 4200+ X2, 4GB OCZ DDR2 800MHz RAM, Geforce 8800GTX video card, and an Asus M2N4 SLI motherboard which has onboard Realtek ALC850 audio, I have done a codec dump using Ubuntu, here is what it tells me:

0-0/0: Realtek ALC850 rev 0

PCI Subsys Vendor: 0x1043

PCI Subsys Device: 0x822c

Revision : 0x00

Compat. Class : 0x00

Subsys. Vendor ID: 0xffff

Subsys. ID : 0xffff

Capabilities :

DAC resolution : 16-bit

ADC resolution : 16-bit

3D enhancement : No 3D Stereo Enhancement

Current setup

Mic gain : +0dB [+0dB]

POP path : pre 3D

Sim. stereo : off

3D enhancement : off

Loudness : off

Mono output : MIX

Mic select : Mic1

ADC/DAC loopback : off

Double rate slots: 7/8

Extended ID : codec=0 rev=2 LDAC SDAC CDAC DSA=0 SPDIF DRA

Extended status : SPCV LDAC SDAC CDAC SPDIF=3/4

SPDIF Control : Consumer PCM Copyright Category=0x22 Generation=1 Rate=48kHz

So I then drag the text file with this information inside it into the AppleHDA Patcher, and it tells me that it is an unrecognized codec... Am I doing something wrong or what, can anyone help me out, as I have been trying for about a week now to get my audio working but nothing I do seems to work...

I started thinking that maybe the onboard audio was fried or something because I use a Soundblaster Audigy in Windows, but I have removed the soundblaster and I am using the onboard sound on my windows installation and it works fine.. I just don't understand why the HDA patcher isn't recognizing my codec dump, I have tried v1.20 and 1.16 neither of them work...

Is there an alternative codec dump that I can use for my Realtek audio, the audio only has three ports on it if that is of any help....

Thanks in advance...

P.S. when I use OSX86Tools to check the dev ID, it says "10de:0059 Rev a2"...

• 5 months later...
As Taruga seems to have dropped off the face of the planet ...

That's why I keep hammering on people to Open Source their work, because it enables others to help maintain the source code when the main developer no longer wants to/can work on it :)

p.s. I hope that everything has sorted out well for you Taruga!