How-To: Stop the RIAA/MPAA sniffing your bittorrent traffic

12 posts in this topic

If you live in the United States, France, UK, you may be thinking that getting music and movies from ThePirateBay isn't such a great idea anymore. Well, you're wrong. By taking these easy steps, you can protect your privacy from the prying eyes of RIAA/MPAA and the gov't. The result? No one will come knocking your door, or if they do, they won't have any proof.

http://sadgeekblog.blogspot.com/2008/08/ho...ffing-your.html

Why to be so careful? Anyway, RIAA sued one person on one thousand when they decided to sued somebody... All organisations needs is own bulls for proof his real existence need (and take his own money from the gov't hehe).And for me, Canada is a paradise, so I cover myself by a country who don't rule on p2p and bt traffic. Even this debate goes on court on 1998 and they decide to leave laws like in 1980 so, I'm not very concern.

• 2 weeks later...

In my country copyright laws just getting strength now... Earlier there was no problems with having pirated MS soft in big companies.. But now, even small firms can get hurt... I'm sure that FSB, MVD and other goverment structures keep on using pirated and cracked stuff =)