The spec:

- Intel 945-based chipset

- GMA950 graphics (QE/CI)

- Intel E4300 Core 2 Duo Processor

- WD 160GB SATA II

- 2GB DDR2

- Zalman CNPS8000 Cooler

- Works with 10.5.4, Vanilla, Sound, LAN, Sleep/Wake, Shutdown, etc

Great little Hackintosh. I built, tested and put back in the box for safekeeping. Make me an offer as I need to free up some space.

Naturally, having been used for testing, this would be supplied with HDD *wiped*.

UK Sale due to shipping etc. Paypal or cash on collection.

shuttleclothed.jpg

shuttledesktop.jpg

How much are you asking, including shipping within the UK? Does this have AGP/PCI express so I could perhaps add a graphics card? How much ram can the motherboard take?

The K45 has a PCI expansion slot - no AGP or PCIe. I have heard of some people putting PCI based Radeon HD cards in these but cannot vouch for OSX compatibility.

The board has two slots for DDR2.

I'd be looking for around £210 GBP plus shipping within the UK (likely to be around £15 GBP). If you went and built this now using the same components, you'd be spending at least £250 plus shipping.

Actually, I forgot to mention in the original post but I have an external DVD/RW drive that works great with this setup. Open to offers for this on its own or combined with the above, figure the whole package is likely worth around £250 GBP plus shipping:

shuttlewithdvd.jpg

shuttleprofiler2.png

Would you swap for a laptop with similair specs?

Message me for details and specs :D

Dan

Sorry dude, I'm not looking for another laptop - I already have a Thinkpad, an older Tosh and am considering getting a MacBook for my wife's birthday :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...