iPhone Question

nate256

8 posts in this topic

so right now I have AT&T and want to get an iPhone so can i still get one for 200 bucks or since i already have a contract do i need to pay more for it? so how much do I need to pay for an iPhone already having a contract with AT&T

thats sucks!!!

so i have to pay 400 bucks?!

i wish i could just renew it now

Consider yourself lucky because in Canada it's look like that hehe!

I can't believe Rogers and Fido. I guess they want as little people to get an iPhone as possible. Reasons why it's a failure and why I won't be getting one:

1. New customer only, if you have an existing contract, you gotta pay to get out of it first before you can get the iPhone. They won't let you purchase it if you don't do that.

2. Network crash, no activation's possible. It wasn't just Apple's servers that crashed here, but Rogers servers too.

3. The so called free breakfast that was promised? Just a granola bar.

4. The $30 6 GB a month plan that came about because of pressure from ruinediphone.com that you needed to sign up before August 31 with a 3 year contract is only a promotion. It lasts for 3 months and then you're back to the minimum $60 a month plan with only 400 MB of data. Lovely isn't it?

Source: Hundreds disappointed by low iPhone stocks

Stupid, isn't ? Be happy now :(

how im sorry to hear that!

If i get a first Gen iPhone can i use the old data plan still?

I think I am going to go for the 1st Gen. iPhone cause the data on 3G is too much for me considering i do not have 3G coverage in my area. Do you think it is worth it to get the 3G phone?