Do my eyes decieve me?

JustinTD

6 posts in this topic

Just for ha ha's I went and read it ... there is no longer anything saying you can't install Leopard (not the older versions, the leopard one specifically) on non-Mac PC's ... the only line that said anything was the line under the EULA LA which read "Single Use and Family Pack License for use on Apple-labeled Systems" ... double check me but i think i am right here ... does this mean Apple doesn't care anymore? Or is that first line their liine of defense?

"Apple-labeled" means a machine labeled by Apple, not a machine with an Apple label on it.

semantics.... arguable in court.

It seems more to me that Apple is allowing this psystar/ efix trend just for the need to extend its platform users. Either way no hardware/ software hack will ever be as complete and beautiful as their product. Allowing this hackery assures future customers. Clever!

I agree there. Having used X for a while now, I like it. As soon as I win the Lotto, I'm buying a "real" one.

I saw an Apple HDD at Value Village here, and I almost bought it. Not sure of the size, or even if it would work, but if I stuff it in the case, would that be considered "Apple labeled"? :P:(