FOR SALE - 3GHz Hackintosh + Updates + Software + Everything!

zeamp

22 posts in this topic

First of all, let me assure you that I'm not "giving up" buy selling my Hackintosh. I'm moving to modifying laptops now. Let's face it, I've been hacking and cracking and modding since I took "deadmoo" native in Tiger. My Hackintosh is running so good, there's nothing left to tweak or mod, so I'm passing this flawless setup to you for a low cost.

Price it out on NewEgg or TigerDirect, this is a good deal. I invite you to come up with a shopping list before you read the price.... **NOW $180 FIRM** + S/H. I will ship via any carrier you wish, where ever you want, as long as you pick up the tab. Your choice!

Intel Celeron 340D 2.9GHz OC'd to 3.0GHz.

1.5GB (512MB + 1024MB) DDR RAM

GeForce 5200FX 128MB GFX Card (Like G5 iMac!)

(TWO Graphics Cards For Dual Display Support!)

160GB Western Digital EIDE Hard Drive

Memorex (COLOR MATCHES CASE PERFECTLY) 16X DVD-+RW

PCChips M925 Motherboard

Black/Silver Mid-Tower Case

Internal USB, Sound, Ethernet, all 100% functional!

BlueSol Bluetooth USB Dongle

Contact me with your favorite IM application or send me a PM if you have any questions. I'm also on Skype and available on my smartphone if you want to chat. Drop me a line and take this baby home!

Price is in U.S. Dollars, I speak English and bad Swedish, and if you want to do a local pick-up, the machine is located in downtown Orlando, FL. I accept PayPal (Verified users only!), Cash, Money Order, Western Union, Moneygram, etc. Since I love hacking Hackintosh, I'll even help you out if you further upgrade/modify this machine since I know so much about it.

My Hackintosh now comes with the _ABSOLUTE LATEST_ Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.3 fully working! Now's your chance to grab one of the first 10.5.3-based Macs from Kalyway's new Combo Update which includes the brand new 9.3.0 kernel.

"Thanks for L@@KING (As they say on eBay)!

(I Will be posting photos of this once I get off work in about 6 to 8 hours! STAY TUNED)"

We're still waiting for the photo... :D

My Hackintosh now comes with the _ABSOLUTE LATEST_ Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.3 fully working! Now's your chance to grab one of the first 10.5.3-based Macs from Kalyway's new Combo Update which includes the brand new 9.3.0 kernel.

"Thanks for L@@KING (As they say on eBay)!

(I Will be posting photos of this once I get off work in about 6 to 8 hours! STAY TUNED)"

We're still waiting for the photo... :(

I know, and I'm getting them tonight :-) My phone isn't fortunelate enough to run Mac OS X, and Windows Mobile took a dump on me, forgetting to remind me when I got home to shoot some photos.

All pictured here is what you get! I pulled my DVD-+RW out while testing Leopard 10.5.3 which is now working flawlessly with all updates (See the last post in my blog for more information).

post-124650-1212153072_thumb.jpg

post-124650-1212153088_thumb.jpg

post-124650-1212153100_thumb.jpg

post-124650-1212153111_thumb.jpg

If you're wondering how much shipping will be, calculate it out with your favorite carrier. My zipcode is 32805 (Orlando, FL)

Jeeesh just how long is your 15min?? :D

"Posted Today, 06:03 AM

I will post pictures of the computer in about 15 minutes...

Posted Today, 03:12 PM

All pictured here is what you get! I pulled my DVD-+RW out while testing Leopard 10.5.3 which is now working flawlessly with all updates (See the last post in my blog for more information)."

;):|:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

No but seriously, That is a magnificent case! It is one of the more higher end cases! I hope you get it sold soon, I presume the Optical drive is going with it!?

Sorry I can't, just shipping it to Switzerland would more than double the price!

Good luck

SticMAN

Yes! The black/silver DVD -+RW is going with it. I just put 10.5.3 on it with all the latest stuff. I took it out and used a plain ol' generic CD-ROM to do some testing. I've put the DVD-+RW back in since and it's ready to roll, fully updated to 10.5.3 Kalyway. I will include the 10.5.2 FULL DVD INSTALL, and the 10.5.3 Combo Update along with any other goodies I might have, like original Apple recovery disc, etc. just in case you want to re-install or mess with anything, you'll have the exact packages I used to get where it's at now.

Jeeesh just how long is your 15min?? :)
I work in the IT industry and keep extremely busy. :) The pictures were on my phone for a while.Looking to sell it. It's all updated and running smooth. BUY MY HACK :-)

I'm interested.....

With a comp like this (never built a hack) how easy would it be to upgrade the RAM? I've done it in Macs, but never in a PC?

I'm interested.....

With a comp like this (never built a hack) how easy would it be to upgrade the RAM? I've done it in Macs, but never in a PC?

You just slide off the side panel, push two clips down with your finger and out pops the RAM sticks. To install, just line it up in the grooves, push down and it locks into place.

My Hackintosh now includes (Aside from the neato signature banner you can grab...) TWO graphics cards! In addition to the original eVGA GeForce 5200FX, I'm now throwing in an eVGA GeForce 6200 256MB graphics card! And of course it runs your favorite Operating System out of the box with no issues.

lepnewgfx.gif

Need a shipping quote? My shipping zipcode is 32805 (Orlando, Florida, United States).

I will post a YouTube video of it booting up for anyone out there who want to see how quick it runs. I should have the video posted when I get off work.

Price lowered to $180 + S/H **FIRM**

I have posted a video of it starting up. I apologize in advance for the poor quality. It was taken on my cell phone. You can see the scan lines from my CRT monitor -- THIS IS NOT THE MAC DOING THAT, IT'S MY CELL PHONE!

http://www.espressoreport.com/macboot/

This is the lowest price I'm willing to go. I just purchased two laptops (HackBook 1 and HackBook 2) and I'm going to start making them "Macable."

I will post "SOLD" only when payment has been received so if you don't see SOLD, then it's still for sale!

Thanks.

But do the 2 video cards work together? I've had a similar screen shot of a 7900GS and Display (the 5200FX), but the 2nd card doesn't work. Did you manage to get it to work?

I only have one monitor so I'm unable to test dual display on it. I'm just throwing in the old (128MB) card just because I won't need it when the machine is sold. It was my Hackintosh's main card until I bought the GeForce 6200.

$275.00 is still much.. it should be $250.00 SHIPPED that computer is so old, IMO

plus PCchips motherboard is complete {censored}

Price reduced to $180 + S/H which for most of you guys in the United States would equal out to be around $250 "SHIPPED."

PRICE REDUCTION! THIS iS THE FINAL PRICE DROP, THE LAST PRICE, GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE!

$180 + S/H

Note: I returned the 256MB graphics card because it was causing issues with 10.5.3. Now comes with one graphics card, the 128MB which is working fine.