MacBook Air Trackpad

Robbiem

6 posts in this topic

Ok so heres the deal , everyone knows that the MacBook Air's trackpad can do some marvelous things, although those of us with regular/original macbooks or powerbooks (if this is possibe on a powerbook) would love the firmware or whatever it is that allows the Air's trackpad to

The brilliance of multi-touch.

MacBook Air includes an oversize trackpad with multi-touch technology. You can pinch, swipe, or rotate to zoom in on text, advance through a photo album, or adjust an image. This gesture-based input so successful on iPhone and iPod touch now comes to MacBook.

anyone know anything on this?

-Robbie

so your saying early 08' macbooks and macbook pros have this functionality? well i have a mid 07' macbook, Sept 11th is when i bought mine.. go figure lol. anyways, im still wanting to find out if the hardware is compatible and if anyone knows how???

so your saying early 08' macbooks and macbook pros have this functionality? well i have a mid 07' macbook, Sept 11th is when i bought mine.. go figure lol. anyways, im still wanting to find out if the hardware is compatible and if anyone knows how???

Just make one search youtube for multi touch trackpad and click on the one where it looks like theres a cardboard box and a laptop. But they are still working on one for the Mac

link to video would be awesome, since i cannot find it. and it would be cool if they released an update (by they i mean Apple) to just make macbooks do this...