Al Gore's garbage further disproved

79 posts in this topic

You misunderstand me. I believe we should do everything in our power to help ANYBODY, but I am ALSO saying that we shouldn't care as much when people die for stupid reasons. It's just part of being human...dying for stupid reasons.

Another way to say the same thing:

Help people, be generous, etc. But don't make an angel out of somebody who clearly wasn't one.

Also, let me put it a 3rd way so that maybe people will understand my reasoning a little better:

My life:

I live life by a formula, regardless of how I feel, think, my prejudices etc., I will say to myself "what is the right decision here, what will help people the most? I hate all these people, but that doesn't matter, if we foster an environment of common good and cooperation, eventually everything will start to move in that direction, and we will have a better society, put all the {censored} aside and only focus on what is real"

Something like that, I hope I come off clearer now, and I hope I don't sound incredibly callus to everyone here.

No, I understood you quite well and it seems like you're flip-flopping now that you're getting called on it.

No, I understood you quite well and it seems like you're flip-flopping now that you're getting called on it.

Not flip-flopping, just refining my point of view. I read back on it again and it did look insensitive. I can admit my mistakes on choice of words. But I've always been one of those people who will try to do the right thing regardless of my prejudice, I was expressing my emotion without the "right thing living life by a formula" bit, which made me come off as insensitive, but now that I explained, I think I am off the hook haha jk.