HELP WITH MAXXUS PATCH!

em0st

6 posts in this topic

hi there! i've installed the patch correctly... but there are a problem... when i finish the installation.. i do the reboot.. but it "crashes"... then.. i click on the reset button.. and it reboots...

before the login screen, it crashes!i cant login to the system.. i've applyed this patch after installing the OSx86 with deadmoo's image...

can anyone help me?? how can i uninstall the patch?.. please help me :o

hi there! i've installed the patch correctly... but there are a problem... when i finish the installation.. i do the reboot.. but it "crashes"... then.. i click on the reset button.. and it reboots...

before the login screen, it crashes!i cant login to the system.. i've applyed this patch after installing the OSx86 with deadmoo's image...

can anyone help me?? how can i uninstall the patch?.. please help me  :o

Do you have WindowsXP installed? If so just find yourself a copy of MacDrive, I'm sure you'll find it.

Now you can access your mac drive in windows, and you'll be able to locate the patched files (exact folder locations can be found on the forum), just copy the files which worked, say version .2 and restart..

I did this many times.

Good luck

Shouldn't we keep this forum for developpement and patches only? I think comments like this should go in the failures forum.

sorry about that...

Do you have WindowsXP installed? If so just find yourself a copy of MacDrive, I'm sure you'll find it.

Now you can access your mac drive in windows, and you'll be able to locate the patched files (exact folder locations can be found on the forum), just copy the files which worked, say version .2 and restart..

I did this many times.

Good luck

no i dont use WindowsXP... i dont like it... ill try to find a way with Linux...

thanks...