3 Screenshots

About This File

El Capitan AppleHDA:

10.11.GMC-PatchedAppleHDA-ALC889-272.50

Install instructions:

1. Disable SIP.

2. Copy AppleHDA.kext to /System/Library/Extensions

3. Terminal:

sudo chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kextsudo chown -R root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kextsudo touch /System/Library/Extensionssudo kextcache -Boot -U /

Terminal.png

Integrated my patched DSDT into Original UEFI-U1l Bios

Thanks to FredWst!

Added my patched Drivers:

• 10.10 GMC-PatchedAppleHDA-ALC889 - V266.5

10.10 GMC-PatchedAppleAHCIPort-V3.0.7 | GSATA Orange Hard Disk Icon FIX

• GSATAPortFIX.kext | Cosmetic GSATA | System Report

• RealtekRTL81xx.kext (Lnx2Mac's)

What's New in Version 1.5   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

As close as you'll get to owning an actual Mac! This handy set of 5 files made my hack complete after a couple years of tweaking. Everything works (10.9.4); audio, LAN and most importantly, SLEEP!

• Like 1

Have the same board as you. Was curious about your edits but unfortunately the DSDT file seems to be corrupted.

Have the same board as you. Was curious about your edits but unfortunately the DSDT file seems to be corrupted.

You know that that DSDT file is actually a patched BIOS firmware file that your flash your motherboard with right? Just remove the ".DSDT" extension and flash your motherboard as normal.

You know that that DSDT file is actually a patched BIOS firmware file that your flash your motherboard with right? Just remove the ".DSDT" extension and flash your motherboard as normal.

Yeah, that came to my mind later that day... Stupid me!!

i have flashed this uefi mod... but what are exactly the advantage of this? i can boot without chimera?

Just a word of warning that for me the updated "10.10 GMC-PatchedAppleAHCIPort-V3.0.7 | GSATA Orange Hard Disk Icon FIX" file  absolutely hosed my system and I couldn't boot either Clover or Chimera. Fortunately I keep a completely separate minimal Yosemite system running on a separate drive that I don't touch for just such an occasion. Deleted the patched kext and restored the backup and all is fine.