How many FPS's are you getting in WoW with your hack?

NeSuKuN

14 posts in this topic

Hello. After that last graphics update, my fps increased the astonishing amount of 5! (yeah, not that much but considering that I get an avg of 8-12 is quite an improve for me Y_Y) and I wondered what figures are other hack gamers getting. I know my GPU isn't the holy grial but for a dedicated almost modern GPU (bought a year ago when it was mid range) its quite pathetic what I'm getting, only a few more fps than my 1st gen MB!!!! (although the difference has increased since the graphics update)

• 2 weeks later...

Man I think you got confused when you bought that 7300. That's as low end as nVidia made, mid-range would have been a 7600gt. Or a 7900gs. But anything in the 7300 range was low end, and you can't expect them to play any games. Those are the cards you get when your board doesn't have built in graphics, and you wish it did.

My 8800gt keeps things running at about 80fps most everywhere.

On my laptop running OSX I get around 40-60 wherever I go, and on Xp I get 50-120. On vista on the other hand I get around 20-35 haha.

nVidia 8600M GT 256mb

But I also had a problem with insanely low fps with my kexts. I need to let the computer sleep the display and then when I come back I have high fps.

• 3 weeks later...

Nesukun:

Odd that you get that low on your Macbook.....I was up to 20 FPS maybe dipping down to 15 or so in SW or IF......I had 1G but other than that ours were the exact same comps.

(I don't play WoW anymore)

Using a 8800GT with NVInject V4 I can say that the fps are very very close to Vista/XP fps, totally happy with the performance. If you are having low fps it's the graphic card that is slow or poorly supported.

About this "a 7600 is faster than an 8500 or 8600" It might be close for the 8500 but Im sure a 7600 is not faster than 8600. The 8xxx series is in most cases much faster than it's 7xxx couterpart, with the 8800 stuff being much much faster than previous Nvidia cards.