• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Escape311

Escape311

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Ok so here's an AMD64/OSX86 wallpaper I modified. It was originally a 10.3 wallpaper........and now it's not.

It's 1024x768 AMD64/OSX86 Wallpaper

Hope you enjoy it.

Escape311

Escape311

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
So, I see alot of people checking out the wallpaper, but nobody is giving me any feed back. ;)

Do you guys like it at all?

jbjonas

jbjonas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:OSx86 ;-) <br />Networking<br />VW<br />Electronica<br />Cosmol...
Very nice. I don't use AMD, but I'll send it to my friend who does (I just set him up and got him addicted to OSx86!!) :rolleyes:

mithrantir

mithrantir

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
pretty good. well, i like the mirroring effect mostly but it's a lot of white in the background :( still, it is my current wallpaper

lane

lane

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
It's using way to much white as a background for my taste, I don't think the Athlon sticker fits well with the font style of Apple's X. Most importantly though why don't any of the fonts stay the same?

Sorry if I am too critical because I like the idea I just didn't like the way this version was made up.

spclffred

spclffred

Spclffred

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
you are getting better keep up the good work my man, :whistle: , but like everyone is saying try not to use so much white.

B612

B612

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
I like it, but if you go here, you'll find several wallpapers like that (including the one you wrote about), also for Intel CPU. I personally think that the white color looks very nice on MAC. I would also recommend this for the wallpapers, which are REALLY NICE! :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy