It looks like you installed the FakeSMC plugins (IntelCPUMonitor, NVClockX, NSCP8739x) in System/Library/Extensions instead of within the Plugins folder of FakeSMC.kext. DarwinX posted FakeSMC with the plugin kexts in the correct location within FakeSMC.kext here:
I wonder if it's even possible that you have those plugin kexts in both locations. Might be worth checking out. Use Champlist to install them and to rebuild the caches to make sure the permissions are correct.
Yes, they were installed in both places. I figured that out when I was digging through those kexts some days ago and deleted them from /S/L/E, so now they are just inside FakeSMC.kext. I also made sure to reinstall exactly that version of FakeSMC and rebuilt the caches, but I'm still able to trigger KPs like before.
I also tried installing them in both places, but - as expected - no dice.
Disabling GraphicsEnabler in Chameleon did not help, either. Oh well, if it works for you, there must be something wrong on my end. I even switched my IOPCIFamily.kext back to the original, but of course, that didn't help either.