1070 replies to this topic

kamikazi

kamikazi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
omg thank you soo much now my pcmia slot 104c:8039 works on my VAIO
however my pcixx12 Texas Instruments 5-in-1 Multimedia Card Reader does not 104c:803b

~Eureka

~Eureka

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Great work Chun-Nan.I have a multicard reader on my Dell Laptop (SD, MMC, MS, etc) and it is Ricoh chipset based and it is attached on the PCI bus instead of the USB. I am wondering if this could work, what do you think?

Hi macgirl,I think the multicard reader needs another driver to make it function.....Chun-Nan

omg thank you soo much now my pcmia slot 104c:8039 works on my VAIOhowever my pcixx12 Texas Instruments 5-in-1 Multimedia Card Reader does not 104c:803b

Hi kamikazi,I think the multicard reader needs another driver to make it function.....Chun-Nan

First off, nice try, but not so good for me :-/As I understand it, you shouldn't need to modify chun-nan's rev3 kext for this - it's supposed to essentially autodetect them (at least, that's how I understood it..)I did give this a shot, but it made no difference.I've been compiling from chun-nan's source mostly, and saw the same results doing this - a kernel panic.My reason for compiling from source was because the ID wasn't present.Chun-nan:Pretty sure I've now tried both of your suggestions, to no avail. The first option didn't seem to make any difference, so I may have done something wrong.The second option changed the IO & mem ranges shown in the panic, but from what I could tell that was it.What would you recommend for checking the IO & Mem ranges? So far I've tried Windows, Debian/sid, Ubuntu Gutsy 64bit, Kanotix Thorhammer RC7.Debian & Kanotix give the same results, Gutsy gives another set, and Windows gives a third. I suspect that if I tried the 32bit Gutsy I'd get the same results as with Debian & Kanotix - all three are Debian-based.Just to make sure - when using the source, I should extract the tarball, then copy the two cpp files in your archive into the extracted tarball, replacing the existing ones?Do you have any other suggestions?At this point I'm willing to try just about anything - there's nothing on the osx install that I can't recover or afford to lose, so if I end up having to blow it away and start over, I can live with that. In fact, I plan on it.. (The partition it's on just now is a bit too small ;) )Thanks guys!EqUaTe

Hi EqUaTe,After few days studying the source codes, I found out the key problem may be on IOPCIFamily (thanks those who helped me to test). I have uploaded the rev4 and you can give it a try.Chun-Nan

EqUaTe

EqUaTe

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Thanks Chun-Nan!

Will give it a shot shortly. Have to go out soon, so may not be until this afternoon, but here's hoping!

EqUaTe

fingerr

fingerr

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Hi Chun-Nan,

I've just tried it, but still the same error ;)

I don't have to put my IO and memory windows values into IOPCCard Info.plist ?

Regards,
Mariusz.

EqUaTe

EqUaTe

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Hi Chun-Nan,

I've just tried it, but still the same error ;)

I don't have to put my IO and memory windows values into IOPCCard Info.plist ?

Regards,
Mariusz.

Did you replace IOPCIFamily.kext AND IOPCCardFamily.kext ?

No, you shouldn't have to edit the plist at all.

fakedotbr

fakedotbr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I tested all revs.
But none worked until now.
I have a Toshiba Satellite with PCI Card 104c 8039.

The steps that I am doing are following.

Mv IOPC * ~ junior / bkpiopcc /; cp-rp ~ * junior/Downloads/rev4/IOPC. ; Rm-rf / System / Library / Extensions.mkext; chmod-R 755 IOPC *; chown-R root: wheel IOPC *; reboot

When he returns restart the system normally without kernel panic.

But without running the PCI Card.

Some information.

Juniors-mac-pro: ~ # sysctl-b hw.model
Mac Pro
Juniors-mac-pro: ~ #

Juniors-mac-pro: ~ root # dmesg | grep PC

Extension "com.apple.driver.ApplePCIConfigurator" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.
IOPCCardBridge::checkBridgeBusIDs invalid sub/cardbus/pci settings of 0x0
Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleIntelPIIXATARoot/PRID@0/AppleIntelICHxSATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/FUJITSU MHV2160BT PL FUJITSU MHV2160BT PL/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 2@2
FireWire (OHCI) TI ID 803a PCI now active, GUID 00080da0d1581295; max speed s400.

Thank you to all.

~Eureka

~Eureka

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Hi Chun-Nan,I've just tried it, but still the same error :( I don't have to put my IO and memory windows values into IOPCCard Info.plist ?Regards,Mariusz.

Hi Mariusz,

Here is the test IOPCIFamily. Try this one with IOPCCardFamily on rev4 and boot with "-s" to enter single user mode. Don't make any change on info.plist. Let me know the result. Don't forget to backup your original file before trying it.

Chun-Nan

I tested all revs.But none worked until now.I have a Toshiba Satellite with PCI Card 104c 8039.The steps that I am doing are following.Mv IOPC * ~ junior / bkpiopcc /; cp-rp ~ * junior/Downloads/rev4/IOPC. ; Rm-rf / System / Library / Extensions.mkext; chmod-R 755 IOPC *; chown-R root: wheel IOPC *; rebootWhen he returns restart the system normally without kernel panic.But without running the PCI Card.Some information.Juniors-mac-pro: ~ # sysctl-b hw.modelMac ProJuniors-mac-pro: ~ # Juniors-mac-pro: ~ root # dmesg | grep PCExtension "com.apple.driver.ApplePCIConfigurator" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.IOPCCardBridge::checkBridgeBusIDs invalid sub/cardbus/pci settings of 0x0Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleIntelPIIXATARoot/PRID@0/AppleIntelICHxSATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/FUJITSU MHV2160BT PL FUJITSU MHV2160BT PL/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 2@2FireWire (OHCI) TI ID 803a PCI now active, GUID 00080da0d1581295; max speed s400.Thank you to all.

Hi fakedotbr,

"IOPCCardBridge::checkBridgeBusIDs invalid sub/cardbus/pci settings of 0x0" is known issue. It means your pccard failed on checking before starting. I am trying to find out why it happens.

Chun-Nan

Attached File  IOPCIFamily_test_Mariusz.zip   50.59KB   38 downloads

fakedotbr

fakedotbr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Thanks a lot Chun-nan.

I am online time you need to perform tests.

Only one problem. I do not have most of my original files IOPCCardFamily and IOPCIFamily.

fingerr

fingerr

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Hi Mariusz,

Here is the test IOPCIFamily. Try this one with IOPCCardFamily on rev4 and boot with "-s" to enter single user mode. Don't make any change on info.plist. Let me know the result. Don't forget to backup your original file before trying it.

Chun-Nan

Chun-Nan

Here is the dmesg from:
- Original Info.plist
npvhash=4095hi mem tramps at 0xffe00000PAE enabledDarwin Kernel Version 9.1.0: Wed Oct 31 17:46:22 PDT 2007; root:xnu-1228.0.2~1/RELEASE_I386standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 usvm_page_bootstrap: 510528 free pages and 13760 wired pagesmig_table_max_displ = 79Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=0 LocalApicId=0 EnabledAppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=1 LocalApicId=1 EnabledLoading security extension com.apple.nke.applicationfirewallLoading security extension com.apple.security.seatbeltcalling mpo_policy_init for mbSeatbelt MACF policy initializedSecurity policy loaded: Seatbelt Policy (mb)Loading security extension com.apple.security.TMSafetyNetcalling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNetSecurity policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)Copyright © 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993	The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.MAC Framework successfully initializedusing 10485 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headersIOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87ACPI: System State [S0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.Starting AppleACPIPS2NubFound mouse PNP deviceAppleACPIPS2Nub startup completembinit: doneSecurity auditing service presentBSM auditing presentExtension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.  added bridge 0x449e800 bus 7:7 to index 1  added bridge 0x44dc000 bus 5:6 to index 2  added bridge 0x44ccc00 bus 3:4 to index 3  added bridge 0x4482800 bus 2:2 to index 4  added bridge 0x44d9c00 bus 1:1 to index 5  added bridge 0x44dcc00 bus 1:1 to index 6From path: "uuid", Waiting for boot volume with UUID 252724EC-A21D-3FC0-94F9-BCEC237771D7Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>IOPCCardBridge::checkBridgeBusIDs invalid sub/cardbus/pci settings of 0x0FireWire (OHCI) TI ID 803a PCI now active, GUID 00080da0d13f83df; max speed s400.Extension "com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.Extension "com.apple.driver.iTunesPhoneDriver" has no explicit kernel dependency; using version 6.0.E:[AppleUSBBluetoothHCIController][FindInterfaces] mInt0InterruptMaxPacketSize = 16Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleIntelPIIXATARoot/PRID@0/AppleIntelICHxSATA/ATADeviceNub@0/IOATABlockStorageDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/TOSHIBA MK1237GSX Media/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 3@3BSD root: disk0s3, major 14, minor 3

- and modified Info.plist
npvhash=4095hi mem tramps at 0xffe00000PAE enabledDarwin Kernel Version 9.1.0: Wed Oct 31 17:46:22 PDT 2007; root:xnu-1228.0.2~1/RELEASE_I386standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 usvm_page_bootstrap: 510528 free pages and 13760 wired pagesmig_table_max_displ = 79Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=0 LocalApicId=0 EnabledAppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=1 LocalApicId=1 EnabledLoading security extension com.apple.nke.applicationfirewallLoading security extension com.apple.security.seatbeltcalling mpo_policy_init for mbSeatbelt MACF policy initializedSecurity policy loaded: Seatbelt Policy (mb)Loading security extension com.apple.security.TMSafetyNetcalling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNetSecurity policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)Copyright © 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993	The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.MAC Framework successfully initializedusing 10485 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headersIOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87ACPI: System State [S0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.mbinit: doneSecurity auditing service presentBSM auditing presentStarting AppleACPIPS2NubFound mouse PNP deviceAppleACPIPS2Nub startup completeExtension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.From path: "uuid", Waiting for boot volume with UUID 252724EC-A21D-3FC0-94F9-BCEC237771D7Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>  added bridge 0x449ec00 bus 7:7 to index 1  added bridge 0x4461c00 bus 5:6 to index 2  added bridge 0x44b9c00 bus 3:4 to index 3  added bridge 0x44ba400 bus 2:2 to index 4  added bridge 0x44f1c00 bus 1:1 to index 5  added bridge 0x446f800 bus 1:1 to index 6IOPCCardBridge::getOFConfigurationSettings: failed to configure the machineFireWire (OHCI) TI ID 803a PCI now active, GUID 00080da0d13f83df; max speed s400.Extension "com.apple.driver.iTunesPhoneDriver" has no explicit kernel dependency; using version 6.0.Extension "com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.E:[AppleUSBBluetoothHCIController][FindInterfaces] mInt0InterruptMaxPacketSize = 16Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleIntelPIIXATARoot/PRID@0/AppleIntelICHxSATA/ATADeviceNub@0/IOATABlockStorageDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/TOSHIBA MK1237GSX Media/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 3@3BSD root: disk0s3, major 14, minor 3

Regards,
Mariusz.

EqUaTe

EqUaTe

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Hi Chun-Nan,

I've tried rev4 - after hex-editing, it behaves the same as the stock kext when hexedited - namely start failed.
If you can upload the source for it, I'll add my id's that way and compile debug versions. Hopefully we can get more info out of it.

I did not edit the Info.plist file.

Thanks,
EqUaTe

djmastera2000

djmastera2000

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
@Chun-Nan

I tested the file you sent me with following results: Same error :)

~Eureka

~Eureka

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Hi Chun-Nan,I've tried rev4 - after hex-editing, it behaves the same as the stock kext when hexedited - namely start failed.If you can upload the source for it, I'll add my id's that way and compile debug versions. Hopefully we can get more info out of it.I did not edit the Info.plist file.Thanks,EqUaTe

Hi EqUaTe,

I have updated rev5 and source code.

Chun-Nan

Hi Mariusz, fakedotbr, and djmastera2000,

I am still trying to find out the reason why it caused "invalid sub/cardbus/pci settings" error.I have updated rev5. You can give a try and let me know the result. Thanks.

Chun-Nan

fakedotbr

fakedotbr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hi Chun-nan.

I am going to install rev5 now..

And will boot with flag -s..

I be back ;)

fakedotbr

fakedotbr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
cd /System/Library/Extensions/ ; rm -rf IOPC*; cp -rp ~junior/Downloads/rev5/IOPC* . ; chown-R root:wheel IOPC* ; rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions.mkext ; diskutil repairPermissions ; reboot

dmesg original:

juniors-mac-pro:~ root# cat dmesg.orig 
Kernel Version 9.1.0: Sat Nov 17 02:56:34 SCT 2007; made by ToH:xnu-1228.0.2~1/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386
standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us
vm_page_bootstrap: 382138 free pages and 11078 wired pages
mig_table_max_displ = 79
  HTT: 2 cores per package; 2 logical cpus per package
Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.
ACPI CA 20060421
AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=0 LocalApicId=0 Enabled
AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=1 LocalApicId=1 Enabled
Loading security extension com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet
calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet
Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)
Loading security extension com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall
Loading security extension com.apple.security.seatbelt
calling mpo_policy_init for mb
Seatbelt MACF policy initialized
Security policy loaded: Seatbelt Policy (mb)
Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
	The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.

MAC Framework successfully initialized
using 7864 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers
IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87
ACPI: System State [S0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)
Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.
Extension "com.apple.driver.ApplePCIConfigurator" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.
mbinit: done
Security auditing service present
BSM auditing present
From path: "uuid", 
Waiting for boot volume with UUID AE987864-7771-3CF7-924F-C09C825AFABC
Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>
Debug driver registered: AppleUSBUHCI
Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleIntelPIIXATARoot/PRID@0/AppleIntelICHxSATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/FUJITSU MHV2160BT PL FUJITSU MHV2160BT PL/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 2@2
BSD root: disk0s2, major 14, minor 2
jnl: unknown-dev: replay_journal: from: 1130496 to: 2213888 (joffset 0x120000)
FireWire (OHCI) TI ID 803a PCI now active, GUID 00080da0d1581295; max speed s400.
jnl: unknown-dev: journal replay done.
HFS: Removed 1 orphaned unlinked files or directories 
Jettisoning kernel linker.
Resetting IOCatalogue.
GFX0: family specific matching fails
display: family specific matching fails
Matching service count = 2
Matching service count = 4
ACPI_SMC_CtrlLoop::initCPUCtrlLoop - pmCPUControl (PMIOCSETPSTATETABLE) returned 0x3bb0900
ALCinject: Starting.
ALCinject: Setting built-in=<data not shown>
ALCinject: Setting layout-id=<data not shown>
ApplePS2Trackpad: Synaptics TouchPad v6.2
Intel82557: Self test reports invalid ROM contents
Intel82557: Self test reports internal register failure
Intel82557: Self test reports serial subsystem failure
Intel82557: Self test failed
dsmos: Initializing...
dsmos: Hook and decryption contexts set!
dsmos: Starting...
GFX0: match category IOFramebuffer exists
NTFS driver 2.0 [Flags: R/O].
NTFS volume name , version 3.1.
display: Not usable
Intel82557: Ethernet address 00:a0:d1:58:12:95
System Doze

rev5
made by ToH:xnu-1228.0.2~1/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386
mig_table_max_displ = 79
ACPI CA 20060421
Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993

BSM auditing present
Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>
Jettisoning kernel linker.
Resetting IOCatalogue.
Matching service count = 2
ACPI_SMC_CtrlLoop::initCPUCtrlLoop - pmCPUControl (PMIOCSETPSTATETABLE) returned 0x3b98e00
ApplePS2Trackpad: Synaptics TouchPad v6.2
ALCinject: Starting.
ALCinject: Setting built-in=<data not shown>
ALCinject: Setting layout-id=<data not shown>
display: match category IOFramebuffer exists
Intel82557: Self test reports invalid ROM contents
Intel82557: Self test reports internal register failure
Intel82557: Self test reports serial subsystem failure
Intel82557: Self test failed
dsmos: Initializing...
dsmos: Hook and decryption contexts set!
dsmos: Starting...
Intel82557: Ethernet address 00:a0:d1:58:12:95
GFX0: match category IOFramebuffer exists
NTFS driver 2.0 [Flags: R/O].
NTFS volume name , version 3.1.
display: Not usable

Thansk a lot

~Eureka

~Eureka

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Here is the test IOPCIFamily. Try this one with IOPCCardFamily on rev5 and boot with "-s" to enter single user mode. Don't make any change on info.plist. Let me know the result. Don't forget to backup your original file before trying it. Thanks.

Chun-Nan

Attached File  IOPCIFamily_test1.zip   50.64KB   34 downloads

djmastera2000

djmastera2000

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Same results :)

Both with v5 and test1...

PS: THX for your time budd...

fingerr

fingerr

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Here is the test IOPCIFamily. Try this one with IOPCCardFamily on rev5 and boot with "-s" to enter single user mode. Don't make any change on info.plist. Let me know the result. Don't forget to backup your original file before trying it. Thanks.

Chun-Nan

Hi Chun-Nan,
I've just tried IOPCCard from rev5 together with last IOPCIFamily and still no go, here is the dmesg:
npvhash=4095hi mem tramps at 0xffe00000PAE enabledDarwin Kernel Version 9.1.0: Wed Oct 31 17:46:22 PDT 2007; root:xnu-1228.0.2~1/RELEASE_I386standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 usvm_page_bootstrap: 510528 free pages and 13760 wired pagesmig_table_max_displ = 79Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=0 LocalApicId=0 EnabledAppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=1 LocalApicId=1 EnabledLoading security extension com.apple.nke.applicationfirewallLoading security extension com.apple.security.seatbeltcalling mpo_policy_init for mbSeatbelt MACF policy initializedSecurity policy loaded: Seatbelt Policy (mb)Loading security extension com.apple.security.TMSafetyNetcalling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNetSecurity policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)Copyright © 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993	The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.MAC Framework successfully initializedusing 10485 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headersIOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87ACPI: System State [S0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.mbinit: doneSecurity auditing service presentBSM auditing presentStarting AppleACPIPS2NubFound mouse PNP deviceAppleACPIPS2Nub startup completeExtension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.From path: "uuid", Waiting for boot volume with UUID 252724EC-A21D-3FC0-94F9-BCEC237771D7Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>  Regs:  BUS: prim/sec/sub = 07:00:00IOPCCardBridge::checkBridgeBusIDs invalid sub/cardbus/pci settings of 0x7FireWire (OHCI) TI ID 803a PCI now active, GUID 00080da0d13f83df; max speed s400.Extension "com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.E:[AppleUSBBluetoothHCIController][FindInterfaces] mInt0InterruptMaxPacketSize = 16Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleIntelPIIXATARoot/PRID@0/AppleIntelICHxSATA/ATADeviceNub@0/IOATABlockStorageDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/TOSHIBA MK1237GSX Media/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 3@3BSD root: disk0s3, major 14, minor 3Extension "com.apple.driver.iTunesPhoneDriver" has no explicit kernel dependency; using version 6.0.

Regards,
Mariusz.

pocopico

pocopico

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Works like a charm on my HP NC6220 , TIxx21 104:8031.

A million thanks.

snam11

snam11

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
mariusz:
which pcmcia controller do you have?
in your signature i've noticed you have a nic intel pro 1000, can you tell me which model/vendor and how do you get it working?
i get kernel panic on mine. (intel pro 1000pm)

Chun Nan:
rev 3 for me works quite good but sometimes i get kernel panic when pcmcia is plugged in dawin startup
if leo is already booted, and i plug the pcmcia sometimes the pc freezes and i can only switch off the computer
question: what about the device memory and i/o? does they need to be changed with my linux/windows memory dumps?or i should leave the default values? do you suggest to use rev 5?

fakedotbr

fakedotbr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hi Chun-nan.

I received another message in dmesg after replace the IOPCIFamily the test1.

There appeared kernel panic, but have not worked.

Woe is the dmesg.

juniors-mac-pro:~ root# cat dmesg.test1
npvhash=4095
hi mem tramps at 0xffe00000
PAE enabled
64 bit mode enabled
HPET enabled on your system
enabling INTEL features
Darwin Kernel Version 9.1.0: Sat Nov 17 02:56:34 SCT 2007; made by ToH:xnu-1228.0.2~1/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386
mig_table_max_displ = 79
ACPI CA 20060421
Copyright © 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993

BSM auditing present
Regs:
BUS: prim/sec/sub = 07:00:00
IOPCCardBridge::checkBridgeBusIDs invalid sub/cardbus/pci settings of 0x7

In IOPCCardBridge show 0x7. :D

Thanks a lot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy