The green demon down again

ROGUETAZZ

37 posts in this topic

What do you mean "hot headed". I think its an awesome avatar. Stop being mean to me Azurael I never did anything to you :(

I don't get why the links were removed as its not linking to a specific torrent and they are sites you can find by doing a 1 second Google search but whatever...people get the idea anyway.

I'm just kidding as well, Azurael :P No offense taken. I didn't catch the reference to Pentium Ds running hot though, I admit.

Info Byte:

Pentium D's running with the stock Intel cooler have idle temps of 45-50 degrees CELSIUS and go to 55-60 degrees and sometimes 60+ degrees CELSIUS at full load.

New message from Demonoid:

The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

We have brought online a forum in order to help the community stay together. This forum is not file sharing related in any way, it's just a mean to help the community stay together - please read the forum rules before posting.

You can visit the forum by clicking here