• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

Machin

Machin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Sorry for double posts, just needed to correct myself.

I started playing Kingdomes Hearts 2. And I seen who the guys were in Another side another story. So since the guy with the two keyblades, Roxas had sOra'S power, which gave him the keyblades, then maybe the AFs are NOT SORA and his friends but more like Nobodies or somethin..... Oh and if you look at the Another Side Another Story extra video of Final Mix I added, you can see the KH2 fighting scene of Roxas in full quality graphics... nice ^^. Anyway sorry...

FourPathways

FourPathways

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
There is a chance that the three characters we see are Sora, Riku, and Kairi, but there is a chance that it could do with "vanquished" members of Organization XIII.

Explaination: In an interview, the creator was asked what Zexion's weapon and element were since it was not revealed in CoM or KH2. He responded by saying that he knew what they were, but he's keeping them a surprise. This could hint that he is planning on bringing them back, in their old forms or in their original human forms for KH3. Just thought it would be a good idea to widen the possibilities.

And besides, if the creators couldn't keep Maleficent and (please help us) Oogie Boogie dead, chances are they won't keep Organization XIII dead, either. Especially since they have so many fans.

bwhsh8r

bwhsh8r

InsanelyMac Deity

• Gurus
  • 2,085 posts
thats awesome!!! i didnt know that there was a secret ending!

thanks

max

Blade3

Blade3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ok so i been watchin the sercet ending and yea im still lost. But me and some friends think we have come up with Real Bad guy. (im sry if someone said this before) But we think Yen Sid is the Main bad guy.(yes it says Disney backwards). my friend said Yen sid was bad in The Sorcerer's Apprentice and that a heartless from KH1 was also created by Yen Sid. I also found this Text from a website about Yen Sid "He disappears afterwards and is not encountered for the rest of the game, seemingly abandoning his tower, which becomes overrun with nobodies. He is not featured in the end credits of the game, so it is unknown what happened to him." also Yen Sid disappears the same way the Nobodys apper.

If any one knows any thing about Yen Sid plz post.

flare1

flare1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Alright now this is just a thought it say that the keyblade can bring peace or ruin. Also only a person with a strong heart can weild the keyblade. Now i dont a evil person could have a strong heart. So wat if behind it all its actually a battle not with the heartless or the nobodies but with the keyblade because what if the keyblade was really the evil behind it all. To try to take over the weilder so it can bring chaos or will the weilders heart be to strong for the keyblade to take over and the weilder will bring peace.
Another thought is tat all the keyblades in the secret ending acually belong to past weilders who failed their mission which also brings up the phrase keyblade war where i think in the next one you will meat new weilders and together u fight in a big war to decide the fate of all worlds.

Blade3

Blade3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ok sry for another post but i think i know what "It all begins...with birth by sleep" means. And i am very sry if someone said it before in a post before but i didnt read all the post so once again i am very sry.so this sayin "It all begins...with birth by sleep" is at the end of the Sercet Video in the english. If u think about it Both Sora And Roxas Adventure started while they were Both "Sleeping". Which would be the Birth of them both. So maybe they will add a new character who will be "Birth by Sleep" .Sora and Roxas but had there Awakaing (sry for misspelling)

Sephiroths_clone

Sephiroths_clone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Im new here and was looking for something when I stumbled across this forum. So I signed up. Anyway, those three people ARE NOT Sora, Riku, and Kairi. They are three BRAND NEW characters that nomura made up himself. He also said that it is a scene in the past. He has an idea for the new KH 3 and he knows the faces. I can tell you other things as well, if youd all like, about the game.

Teenage SuperVillain

Teenage SuperVillain

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Right im new but remember in KH1 when Sora gets the keyblade at the begining? Well i remember reading somewhere that Riku was the original master of the keyblade but when he turned dark the keyblade chose the next best thing which was Sora so wouldnt that mean there is 2 masters of Soras kingdom Key?

i havent played kingdom hearts 2 becuase its not out in the UK yet but when it does ill play

sorry if its a little :) but its just an idea

Sephiroths_clone

Sephiroths_clone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Theres three masters of the keyblade. There is Riku, Sora and Mickey. Yes, Riku was chosen but because Soras heart was in a sense "stronger" it, the keyblade, went back to Sora. If you play KH II it makes a little more sense.

Teenage SuperVillain

Teenage SuperVillain

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i knew that mickey also had a keyblade just the ending for KH2 is really weird. im getting KH chain of memories tomorrow. who is your favourite organisation member? I like Xemnas! i like his hair! although Axel is pretty cool as well

Suzuka

Suzuka

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
heres an "Idea" of what the story might be that Ive seen on many sites and forums

Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were four Chasers.

The Chasers all had to power to create, save, destroy and lock world's hearts. Their keyblade gave them enough power to unlock the energy of a worlds physical heart and be able to move from world to world.

The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did not respect them should perish. They followed the path of Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would not give up, would not give in. The war began, it is unknown for how long this terrible time lasted. It has been recorded though and the Chasers are much like gods.

The war was either between great armies or just between the four Chasers, either way, the Dark Chaser, the Dark Keyblade Master known as Xehanort fought against the others in a great Keyblade war.

Xehanort was defeated, and with that, he lost something dear: his memory. Cast away he was born again by sleep. Waking up in the world of Radiant Garden, almost dead, a great Saint known as Ansem found him and offered his assistance. He promised to help him and when he realized the man's memory was gone, he offered to help restore it.

The Chasers each had the ability to spread their power to a disciple or their spirits lived on through a bloodline or chosen ones. Passing their power on to make sure to Order of the Worlds was kept safe.

One Keyblade went to the King of all the Worlds: Mickey.

When Xehanort began to believe he was in fact Ansem, his fascination with the Keyblades grew. Unknowning even to himself who he was.

When the Heartless were born and began to create chaos, Riku was chosen to weild the next Keyblade, to save the people from destruction while Mickey was in the World of Darkness. But, Riku's heart was tainted by his willingness to let darkness overcome him and the Keyblade was passed on to Sora.

After being selected first and later overcome by Xehanort, Xehanort was able to harvest his power to reclaim his Dark Keyblade and thus, Riku was able to have his own.

The final Keyblade was unnecessary until later, when the goodness and innocence of Kairi was able to bring hope to the other Keyblade Weilders and she too was chosen.

Roxas only had ones because he is an element of Sora.

After their adventures had ended, Mickey sends a troubling letter to Sora, Kairi and Riku. A letter that reveals Xehanort's next plot. That he has perhaps remembered his true self. A plot to destroy the other Chasers, a plot to be the one and only Keyblade Master.

A great beast is sent to the Crossroads between worlds but is slain by one of the Chasers. The others appear from their selected paths and reclaim their Keyblades, as though they haven't been touched in a long time. They look to the road of Darkness and the shady figure of Xehanort moves forward. Through his time within Riku, he is essentially "reborn" and while Riku tries to remove him, he is never gone. With enough power he returns to the Crossroads and a great war is about to begin once again. One that will decide the fate of the Chasers and all of those who hold a Keyblade...

those "AFs" are beleived to be the chasers BTW

Sephiroths_clone

Sephiroths_clone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Yea, I have read that on a site that I frequently visit. It is a good theory. Its just like KH makers to leave the players guessing what it is. A little cliffhanger for all of us. Then when the hype about theories is down the game comes out. Odd to me it seems. Sorry a little :) i know. Anyway. I really like that theory, and it does seem at least to me the most likely. Btw Teenage Supervillain my favorite organization XIII member Sai'x. He looks so evil and calm.

Teenage SuperVillain

Teenage SuperVillain

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i do like that theory BUT!, Square Enix and Disney are taking a huge gamble because when the game is released if the storyline is nothing what we think and everyone thinks its rubbish compared to our ideas on here then the copanies will lose a hell of a lot of money. Because we have got all these cool theories and stuff what about if Square Enix just says that the 4th AF is Sora or any other idea we think is rubbish. And we will all be dissapointed.

Basically when it comes out it better be good

Machin

Machin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey guys

I had that post at the top of the page btw

I like that theory from te quoted message... That's probably it, but at the end of KH2 wasn't Xehanort Dead?

Well, whatever, that theory pretty much sums it up.. That explains the whole lot of keyblades lying around... But I tought about something...

The strentght of the keyblades is set by the keychain.

In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated

A keyblade's form is set by the keychain, also (Sora's).

So as long as they have a keyblade, they can use any chain... So what I mean is that, these keyblades doesn't have keychain because they removed them, so they would not have any power...

Well, anyway, thanks for listening.

KH rules

Sephiroths_clone

Sephiroths_clone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Actually I know that its not going to be Sora. At least thats what Nomura said himself. He said that they are all new characters. Maybe that fourth one is Xehanort in the past. Afterall Nomura said that it does take place in the past.

Teenage SuperVillain

Teenage SuperVillain

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
if it is in the past then it would explain a lot. BUT! there are 3 keyblades right? well if someone was making keyblades somehow they wouldnt have keychains so whatever form they are in is the form it was made in. That could have started the war. the 4 AF's were leading an army or different armies. and their soldiers have keyblades as their weapons but they arent as strong as the rel keyblades that the AFs have.

However this is only a theory and i got some of my ideas from a post somewhere on this thread. However what were they fighting?

Machin

Machin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Yeah you may be right. But then

In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated

This sentence says that all these keyblades belonged to the 3 AFs and other guy. So I don't think that was their soldiers' keyblades. Oh and these guys are the Chasers... so... Well... It also looks like a keyblade graveyard... A keyblade takes the form of the keychain it has attached, but when you remove that keychain, it doesn't go back to basic look... It KEEPS the OTHER Look until a new Keychain is attached.

Well anyway....

Teenage SuperVillain

Teenage SuperVillain

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Yeah you may be right. But then
This sentence says that all these keyblades belonged to the 3 AFs and other guy. So I don't think that was their soldiers' keyblades. Oh and these guys are the Chasers... so... Well... It also looks like a keyblade graveyard... A keyblade takes the form of the keychain it has attached, but when you remove that keychain, it doesn't go back to basic look... It KEEPS the OTHER Look until a new Keychain is attached.

Well anyway....

well you probably are right just this is a lot of work for a 13yr old to be writing lol! especially on my 6 weeks holiday.

but if they are chasers then they might be searching for the best keyblade and have killed everyone who has had a keyblade to take their keyblade that might be why they havent got keychains. and then they have found the kingdom keys and the way of dawn. They might want the best keyblade to stop the 4th AF from getting whatever it is AF4 wants. just a thouhgt

XxMASTERTOMxX

XxMASTERTOMxX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
..... i was just wondering if maybe the keyblade to the left...idk but it does'nt look like mickys at all.... it's all silver... right?

Machin

Machin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

well you probably are right just this is a lot of work for a 13yr old to be writing lol! especially on my 6 weeks holiday.

Oh and I am not 13, I am 17, so... please.

but if they are chasers then they might be searching for the best keyblade and have killed everyone who has had a keyblade to take their keyblade that might be why they havent got keychains. and then they have found the kingdom keys and the way of dawn. They might want the best keyblade to stop the 4th AF from getting whatever it is AF4 wants. just a thouhgt

As for that theory... It's a great one IMHO (In My Honest Opinion).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy