Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

ok sry for another post but i think i know what "It all begins...with birth by sleep" means. And i am very sry if someone said it before in a post before but i didnt read all the post so once again i am very sry.so this sayin "It all begins...with birth by sleep" is at the end of the Sercet Video in the english. If u think about it Both Sora And Roxas Adventure started while they were Both "Sleeping". Which would be the Birth of them both. So maybe they will add a new character who will be "Birth by Sleep" .Sora and Roxas but had there Awakaing (sry for misspelling)

• 2 weeks later...

Im new here and was looking for something when I stumbled across this forum. So I signed up. Anyway, those three people ARE NOT Sora, Riku, and Kairi. They are three BRAND NEW characters that nomura made up himself. He also said that it is a scene in the past. He has an idea for the new KH 3 and he knows the faces. I can tell you other things as well, if youd all like, about the game.

Right im new but remember in KH1 when Sora gets the keyblade at the begining? Well i remember reading somewhere that Riku was the original master of the keyblade but when he turned dark the keyblade chose the next best thing which was Sora so wouldnt that mean there is 2 masters of Soras kingdom Key?

i havent played kingdom hearts 2 becuase its not out in the UK yet but when it does ill play

sorry if its a little :) but its just an idea

heres an "Idea" of what the story might be that Ive seen on many sites and forums

Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were four Chasers.

The Chasers all had to power to create, save, destroy and lock world's hearts. Their keyblade gave them enough power to unlock the energy of a worlds physical heart and be able to move from world to world.

The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did not respect them should perish. They followed the path of Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would not give up, would not give in. The war began, it is unknown for how long this terrible time lasted. It has been recorded though and the Chasers are much like gods.

The war was either between great armies or just between the four Chasers, either way, the Dark Chaser, the Dark Keyblade Master known as Xehanort fought against the others in a great Keyblade war.

Xehanort was defeated, and with that, he lost something dear: his memory. Cast away he was born again by sleep. Waking up in the world of Radiant Garden, almost dead, a great Saint known as Ansem found him and offered his assistance. He promised to help him and when he realized the man's memory was gone, he offered to help restore it.

The Chasers each had the ability to spread their power to a disciple or their spirits lived on through a bloodline or chosen ones. Passing their power on to make sure to Order of the Worlds was kept safe.

One Keyblade went to the King of all the Worlds: Mickey.

When Xehanort began to believe he was in fact Ansem, his fascination with the Keyblades grew. Unknowning even to himself who he was.

When the Heartless were born and began to create chaos, Riku was chosen to weild the next Keyblade, to save the people from destruction while Mickey was in the World of Darkness. But, Riku's heart was tainted by his willingness to let darkness overcome him and the Keyblade was passed on to Sora.

After being selected first and later overcome by Xehanort, Xehanort was able to harvest his power to reclaim his Dark Keyblade and thus, Riku was able to have his own.

The final Keyblade was unnecessary until later, when the goodness and innocence of Kairi was able to bring hope to the other Keyblade Weilders and she too was chosen.

Roxas only had ones because he is an element of Sora.

After their adventures had ended, Mickey sends a troubling letter to Sora, Kairi and Riku. A letter that reveals Xehanort's next plot. That he has perhaps remembered his true self. A plot to destroy the other Chasers, a plot to be the one and only Keyblade Master.

A great beast is sent to the Crossroads between worlds but is slain by one of the Chasers. The others appear from their selected paths and reclaim their Keyblades, as though they haven't been touched in a long time. They look to the road of Darkness and the shady figure of Xehanort moves forward. Through his time within Riku, he is essentially "reborn" and while Riku tries to remove him, he is never gone. With enough power he returns to the Crossroads and a great war is about to begin once again. One that will decide the fate of the Chasers and all of those who hold a Keyblade...

those "AFs" are beleived to be the chasers BTW

Yea, I have read that on a site that I frequently visit. It is a good theory. Its just like KH makers to leave the players guessing what it is. A little cliffhanger for all of us. Then when the hype about theories is down the game comes out. Odd to me it seems. Sorry a little :) i know. Anyway. I really like that theory, and it does seem at least to me the most likely. Btw Teenage Supervillain my favorite organization XIII member Sai'x. He looks so evil and calm.

i do like that theory BUT!, Square Enix and Disney are taking a huge gamble because when the game is released if the storyline is nothing what we think and everyone thinks its rubbish compared to our ideas on here then the copanies will lose a hell of a lot of money. Because we have got all these cool theories and stuff what about if Square Enix just says that the 4th AF is Sora or any other idea we think is rubbish. And we will all be dissapointed.

Basically when it comes out it better be good

Hey guys

I had that post at the top of the page btw

I like that theory from te quoted message... That's probably it, but at the end of KH2 wasn't Xehanort Dead?

Well, whatever, that theory pretty much sums it up.. That explains the whole lot of keyblades lying around... But I tought about something...

The strentght of the keyblades is set by the keychain.

In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated

A keyblade's form is set by the keychain, also (Sora's).

So as long as they have a keyblade, they can use any chain... So what I mean is that, these keyblades doesn't have keychain because they removed them, so they would not have any power...

Well, anyway, thanks for listening.

KH rules

if it is in the past then it would explain a lot. BUT! there are 3 keyblades right? well if someone was making keyblades somehow they wouldnt have keychains so whatever form they are in is the form it was made in. That could have started the war. the 4 AF's were leading an army or different armies. and their soldiers have keyblades as their weapons but they arent as strong as the rel keyblades that the AFs have.

However this is only a theory and i got some of my ideas from a post somewhere on this thread. However what were they fighting?

Yeah you may be right. But then

In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated

This sentence says that all these keyblades belonged to the 3 AFs and other guy. So I don't think that was their soldiers' keyblades. Oh and these guys are the Chasers... so... Well... It also looks like a keyblade graveyard... A keyblade takes the form of the keychain it has attached, but when you remove that keychain, it doesn't go back to basic look... It KEEPS the OTHER Look until a new Keychain is attached.

Well anyway....

Yeah you may be right. But then

This sentence says that all these keyblades belonged to the 3 AFs and other guy. So I don't think that was their soldiers' keyblades. Oh and these guys are the Chasers... so... Well... It also looks like a keyblade graveyard... A keyblade takes the form of the keychain it has attached, but when you remove that keychain, it doesn't go back to basic look... It KEEPS the OTHER Look until a new Keychain is attached.

Well anyway....

well you probably are right just this is a lot of work for a 13yr old to be writing lol! especially on my 6 weeks holiday.

but if they are chasers then they might be searching for the best keyblade and have killed everyone who has had a keyblade to take their keyblade that might be why they havent got keychains. and then they have found the kingdom keys and the way of dawn. They might want the best keyblade to stop the 4th AF from getting whatever it is AF4 wants. just a thouhgt

• 2 weeks later...
well you probably are right just this is a lot of work for a 13yr old to be writing lol! especially on my 6 weeks holiday.

Oh and I am not 13, I am 17, so... please.

but if they are chasers then they might be searching for the best keyblade and have killed everyone who has had a keyblade to take their keyblade that might be why they havent got keychains. and then they have found the kingdom keys and the way of dawn. They might want the best keyblade to stop the 4th AF from getting whatever it is AF4 wants. just a thouhgt

As for that theory... It's a great one IMHO (In My Honest Opinion).

Two things: First I saw this on another forum

"Ansem Report 12

--------------------

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back

as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless,

keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a

Heartless.

It is evident that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark realm, which is not this world, you must go

beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds.

The core connected to the world's heart, the place thta will take me to the

world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The Realm of the Present..

The Realm of darkness.

The Realm of light.

And, The Realm of in-between.

In which one will I find sanctuary?

A persons heart needs to be taken by darkness, he does not really need to have one."

4 realms, 4 paths. Hmmm......

Second Thing- Has anyone noticed that the armor xemnas wears during the final battle, when hes sitting in the chair, looks VERY similar to the armor of those in the vid? Just thought there might be a connection.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two more things:

One of the three is much shorter than the others. You can kinda see it on image 17, but I've seen a pic on another website that showed it better. Not really sure what it means.

Slightly off topic I know, but go here if you haven't and read the lyrics as you listen. It's creepy.The lyrics are on the right, but you have to expand to see them. It's under notes from author or sumthin like that.

the thing AF1 is stading on is the dragon that Xehanort once rode but it is not his. Maybe Xehanort's chaser and dragon were in multiple production. Does anyone also notice the sound that is made before the 3AF's look towrds the road of darkness and at the organiztion XIII lookin dude. That sound randomly enough could be important!

• 2 weeks later...

This is just a theory I have. You know how in KH1 and KH2 they tell you what you become if you are overcome by darkness. In KH1 you turn into a heartless, in KH2 you discover that your body may become a nobody. Now the three key Blades siginafies these states of being. The kingdom key is you phiscly then you turn into a heartless (thats the path to dawn key Blade) then the third....part of you becomes a nobody hence the black and white color of the KB. This next one mite be a little far fetched but. they explain what happens to you in KH1 and 2 now in 3 you have the nobody and the heartless...and one more thing....the soul. I think that the AF guys might be figures of these diferent planes of existance. and the fourth figure mite be the representative of the soul. I'll let you guys play with this a little.

I think you all have very interesting ideas, and I can't really say that any of them are right or wrong, because squaresoft usually has a way of completely giving us the storyline that we least expected.

I'll be the first to say that I think it's gonna be really hard for someone to get it completely right, although some of your theories are very interesting and "parts" of them could be true and show up in KH III. so I'm just gonna list facts rather than opinions, just as a way of reminding you of things that you may have forgotten.

1) there are 4 main keyblades known of at the end of KH II: Sora's silver KK, mickeys gold KK, Riku's "road to dawn" keyblade, and kairi's Flowery keyblade. (Given to her by Riku..is that important?..who knows?)

2) Pureblood heartless were DISCOVERED by ansem and his students, not created. According to the ansem reports, ansems students later created a machine which manipulated purebloods and turned them into emblem heartless all of which bear the black heart emblem on them. This could prove that heartless did in fact exist before ansem and his students discovered them.

3) It is not specified when the ansem reports in the scene were written in relation to the time the scene takes place. (it could have been before or after)

4) The keyblade had previous wielders. (xigbar confirms this in the cutscene before your last battle with him in KH II)

5) At some point SOMEONE saved the world with the keyblade, and at some point SOMEONE destroyed the world with it. (as told by the legend mentioned at the begining of the scene) (also both of these "SOMEONES" do not necessarily need to be the same person)

6) WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ORGANIZATION XIII MEMBERS AFTER THEY "DISSAPPEAR" (Axel dissapeared after his fight with Roxas at the begining of the game, and yet makes subsequent appearences in the game. Xemnas also dissapears after you defeat his first "throne room" version and yet reappears in two more forms after that.)

7) Organization XIII members names are made by mixing the letters in the name of the "real" person they pretain to and adding an X, Ex: Roxas = Sora X, Zexion = Ienzo X, Xigbar = Braig X etc....you get the point.

8) In the scene there are 3 armored figures, a canyon or desert area, something disappears in the backdrop (similar to the way the heartless and nobodies dissappear when defeated no?) 3 keyblades in the middle, (soras silver KK, mickeys gold KK, and rikus road to dawn keyblade) 4 pathways, and comonly overlooked FOUR GROUPS OF KEYBLADES. (not that you dont see them, but ppl overlook the fact that they can technically pretain to 4 separate groups of ppl)

9) Sora gets a message in a bottle at the end of the game.

Sorry but I have to put ONE opinion in here...what if all of those keyblades in the scene were being held, and all of their WEILDERS suddenly dissapeared leaving themto drop and stick into the ground that way...prolly way off but just a thought. Thanks for readin. Sorry for the long post

okay so i have no idea how old this topic is, but i just joined this to give my insight on the video you get at the end of KH2 for completely the journal (in standard) or just completely all the worlds (expert)

anyway, for starters, a lot of things stated on screen in this video can be found in some of ansems reports from both games. in one scene it states that one legend tells that one wielder of the keyblade has the power to save the world, while another has the power to bring choas upon it. this i believe is the basic concept of the "keyblade war" stated later in the video. all rumours of the three unknown figures being sora, riku, and kairi should be dismissed, and you should kick yourself in the face if you still believe that.

now for those of you who've beaten kh2, remember that giant, dragon like thing we all owned near the end with riku? well it looks to me like that could be those ruins, everytime i see it i cant help but see an uncanny similarity with those ruins and that dragon-like thing. as one of those AF's walk away, it seems to vanish. not sure what thats all about but hey if anyone agree's with me on this please let me know.

note about the scene with all those keyblades, you probably already know this but many of the keyblades shown are ones we have all previously owned, fenfir is very noticeable in one scene. thats my favorite :compress:

the hooded figure is obviously wearing a OXIII cloak, but does not necesarily mean he's in the organization. i mean mickey sported one of them for half of kh2, he wasnt really fooling anyone but he wasnt in OXIII either.

now remember the final battle with xehanort or w/e the hell his name is, his cloak was black and white. i personally think, that when he disappeared, kingdom hearts gave him his heart, but since he kept asking for hearts filled with so much hate and rage, he was ONCE AGAIN, turned into a heartless...thus creating his nobody, which could quite possibley be the hooded figure? farfetched, yes, possible, i think so.

i was looking at one post on here and it stated something about how we don't know anything about the keyblades true power. this is infact true. the keyblades introduction was pretty much forced upon us. we know nothing of where it came from, who else has wielded one besides the four that do now, or if they hold any other powers besides opening doors to other worlds and all that other fun stuff.

the final statement is somewhat mysterious. hard to make out. it all began with birth by sleep. what does this mean? does this have anything to do with sora's adventures in castle oblivion?

my predictions on the HOPEFULLY third installment of the kingdom hearts series, would be something of a prelude to KH, giving us information on the keyblade and its previous weilders. all leading up to the beginning of the first KH. what would really make me happy, is if the ending of the hopefully third KH, ends right before the beginning of the first. i think that would be genius, pure, square enix genius.

this post might have more questions then hypothesis', but i hope you enjoyed it non-the-less

now remember the final battle with xehanort or w/e the hell his name is, his cloak was black and white. i personally think, that when he disappeared, kingdom hearts gave him his heart, but since he kept asking for hearts filled with so much hate and rage, he was ONCE AGAIN, turned into a heartless...thus creating his nobody, which could quite possibley be the hooded figure? farfetched, yes, possible,

I also wondered about why the sudden change of clothing color on xemnas happened, but if kingdom hearts gave xahonart a heart, and he then lost it at the end of the battle with sora and riku, its possible that he could have left behind a nobody.

hah, a nobody of a nobody...very interesting

Now to think, would two negatives make a positive and therefore two nobodies create a "somebody" or in other words bring someone to life as a normal person and not a nobody. and could this somebody have been born with the memories of the original host xahonart. Could this be the hooded figure??? (Memory of Xahonart)

Just more food for thought.