• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

.javi

.javi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Well with all the hype about the Iphone and all that, i didnt see nothing about a new Ipod with widescreen and all that...

and i guess they wont put touchscreen feature on the new ipod to get sales for the iphone, anyone knows something about it?

because it would be nice to have a ipod that you can transfer songs with bluetooth and widescreen and better image

or even a new desing >.>, but all has been very quiet for a new Gen Ipod.. =x

bxsci(macuser)

bxsci(macuser)

Insane in the Bronx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
the iphone is the new gen ipod :thumbsup_anim:

i dont know but it could be

xplizid

xplizid

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
ive been holding off on buying one for this very reason and nothing :\

bxsci(macuser)

bxsci(macuser)

Insane in the Bronx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
i love my 5.5 gen 80gig

AWhiteFlame

AWhiteFlame

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
IMO, they'll likely come out with a 6g iPod very similar to the iPod functionality in the iPhone soon, probably sometime after Leopard, maybe just before the Holiday season, maybe after.

Reason being: They want to encourage people to buy the iPhone, which is both this iPod + Phone + everything else, before they encourage people to just buy the iPod part of it.

Edit: I don't know why I said 6GB. I meant 6G, as in generation. :thumbsup_anim:

.aero

.aero

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
I am putting my bet on what AWhiteFlame said. Perhaps in the holiday season or right after it.

ResX

ResX

InsanelyHack

• Retired
  • 818 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, People, Macs
Posted Image

U mean something like that?

BTW, there was a youtube video of that showing how someone made it in photoshop, does anyone know where it went?
Nevermind, found it here:

darksideofthemoon

darksideofthemoon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

BTW, there was a youtube video of that showing how someone made it in photoshop, does anyone know where it went?
Nevermind, found it here:

wow....thats amazing....i thought it was real.........off topic but theres another video showing how they photoshop ugly people and make them look beautiful....:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy