ALPS Glidepad Driver (2 finger scroll etc...)

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

johnselekta

johnselekta

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Works great on my HP G60 but I cannot alter the tracking speed of my mouse. I have it *almost* usable, vertical/horizontal scroll works, my tap-to-click is disabled which is EXCELLENT news.

One thing is the PrefPane is not visible for my trackpad, nor does the calibration respond in the FFScroll prefpane.

How would I manually change the speed of my mouse, can I edit a file?

Thanks for all your work on this!!

EDIT: My OS/setup is iDeneb 10.5.7 (Leo)

Hacktrix2006

Hacktrix2006

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Will this work with Snow Leopard???????

JavaKrypt

JavaKrypt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Yes

Hacktrix2006

Hacktrix2006

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I get KP's and when i don't mouse doesn't work, Extensions.mkext was wiped and permissions repaired still same problem.

So will have to use another Hacked ApplePS2Controller file

JavaKrypt

JavaKrypt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
What system are you using and what build? It works fine for me with a bit of altering to how it's loaded. Proof: http://www.javakrypt.com/mac/snow/ - go to the mouse section. Download the ApplePS2Controller.kext if you don't have a back up, it's the original one.

Hacktrix2006

Hacktrix2006

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I'm running Apple Mac OSX 10.6 Retail with 10.6.3 update. I managed to get the Mouse working but then keyboard stopped working using the voodoo mouse package.

I still have the backups of the other driver. I got the tap click working too on 10.6.3 just need to get the god dam keyboard working and the Wifi.

JavaKrypt

JavaKrypt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Try replacing the original ApplePS2Keyboard.kext inside the PlugIns folder inside ApplePS2Controller.kext.

http://www.insanelym...howtopic=191609 check this thread too.

Hacktrix2006

Hacktrix2006

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Thanks!

avcoura

avcoura

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I'm instaled in Snow Leopard, but not configure in mouse section.. The tap work.. Idea for configuration??
Sorry my English!

Hacktrix2006

Hacktrix2006

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I have managed to get tap working will post the kext late, but the mouse is somewhat over sensitive and stays in the bottom right conor any ideas on a fix.

Tepifan

Tepifan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
So was browsing through and saw a big complaint was not being able to edit/change the speed of the mouse and how ff made it jerky/unresponsive/and didnt work at all in some cases. Go here: http://triq.net/arti...ration-download

Download that, open the prepane, add it, and then reopen it. When your done and have it open you'll see two options...one for a mouse and one for a trackpad. Use the track pad and put it to 0.3x. That worked PERFECTLY for me after trying a {censored} ton of things. Hope it works for someone else :( Dell Latitude D630. Now lets see if we can slow down the scroll with the side of the pad :P

heathbm

heathbm

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
install gets stuck on about 1 minute..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy