INTEL PRO / WIRELESS 3945ABG

LordNite

72 posts in this topic

• 1 year later...
Alguem sabe alguma novidade sobre drivers para o dispositivo wireless 3945ABG da intel?????

Não há driver, eu tive que comprar uma Broadcom mini pci-e 4311 no ebay, esta placa de rede funciona sem mais...

Alguem sabe alguma novidade sobre drivers para o dispositivo wireless 3945ABG da intel?????

Bom isso nao e novidade, no meu roda que e uma beleza. :blink:

PROSet/Wireless 3945a/b/g OS X 10.5 Download SVN latest

Aqui existe muitos drivers para Wireless..

http://iwidarwin.googlecode.com

Mac OS X version

This drivers are made for mac os x 10.4 / 10.5 Latest news on drivers development can be found at OSX86 project forum

Stable Drivers

PROSet/Wireless
2200b/g
and
2915a/b/g
OS X 10.5.

SVN Latest - Install at your own risk ;)

Read this to learn howto make logs for help debuging the driver http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=71779

PROSet/Wireless
OS X 10.4

PROSet/Wireless
2200b/g
and
2915a/b/g
OS X 10.4

PROSet/Wireless
2200b/g
and
2915a/b/g
OS X 10.5

PROSet/Wireless
3945a/b/g
OS X 10.5

PROSet/Wireless
4965a/g/n
OS X 10.5

Installation method of iwi kext

Introduction

This is the current installation document for iwi2200.

Supported Hardware
  • Intel Pro/wireless 2200BG/2945ABG MiniPCI

System Requirements
  • Apple80211.framework and IO80211.kext from 10.4.7 . iwi drivers no longer need these files.

Steps

1) Download the appropriate driver from the

2) Close all applications that are running

3) Mount the DMG file you have downloaded

4) Copy the matching version of
to a place that is easy to remember and run it to configure your card

5) Open the package in the newly mounted drive to load the installer program.

6) Click continue to install and select the hard drive where OSX is installed

7) You may have to enter your password before the installation will continue

8) When the installation completes the installer will ask you to reboot.

9) After the reboot open "Network Preferences" and the adapter will be listed.

<div class="collapse"> Comment by
, Sep 11, 2007 I installed the 3945 driver and my system crashed. I was unable to restart the system. So I have to re-install. Is that a normal problem? If you please can respond me in my e-mail.... andre@thinnet.com.br

I am crazy looking for this driver... Sorry for my poor english!

Comment by
, Sep 18, 2007 Same thing here - crash after install, no need to reinstall - boot dvd, in terminal uninstall as instructed...

Comment by
, Sep 18, 2007 Same thing here - crash after install, no need to reinstall - boot dvd, in terminal uninstall as instructed...

Comment by
, Sep 19, 2007 same thing here

Comment by
, Sep 19, 2007 same thing here

Comment by
, Sep 20, 2007 Worked like a charm on my Gateway M275 Tablet with the 2200BG. Nice work!!

Comment by
, Sep 20, 2007 Worked like a charm on my Gateway M275 Tablet with the 2200BG. Nice work!!

Comment by

Comment by
, Sep 28, 2007 2200 Works fine but still has same old Problem! Cant work with Encrypted network Even i disable brodcast NW for security reason and i could not connect the NW is anyone working for Encrypted to work? Thanks

Comment by
, Sep 29, 2007 2200 worked great...until I restarted, now it doesn't work anymore...any suggestions? toney.colin@gmail.com Thanks

Comment by
, Sep 29, 2007 2200 worked great...until I restarted, now it doesn't work anymore...any suggestions? toney.colin@gmail.com Thanks

Comment by

Comment by

Comment by

Comment by
, Oct 01, 2007 2200 works for me (10.4.3). I'm very happy!But ... because my wlan does not turn on automatically,is there a method to force networkSelector to turn on it after login? I have an hardware switch but it doen not work properly on macosx86.

thanx very much.

Comment by
, Oct 04, 2007 when is 395abg gonna work

Comment by
, Oct 15, 2007 hi! i´m tried to install but my 3945 abg wireless don´t work. we know when u´ll have a revision of this pack installation? thanks...great job!!

Comment by
, Oct 25, 2007 I installed the 3945 driver and my system crashed. I was unable to restart the system. So I have to re-install.

Comment by
, Oct 30, 2007 Same thing here, HP 2415US with Intel 3945abg, after the driver installation, the system crashes.. damn;

Comment by
, Oct 31, 2007 For all who are having the crash problem, I had the exact same problem, you DON'T have to re-install, to fix this there are two ways to fix it without reinstalling: 1. boot from os86x install cd, when you get to the install page, on top choose utilities->terminal, then type in: rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/iwi
, now reboot regular, you should be fine. 2. boot from ubuntu cd, do apt-get install hfsutils, mount -t hfsplus /dev/partition
/mnt/mac, rm -rf /mnt/mac/System/Library/Extensions/iwi
, now reboot

this will get rid of the driver and not cause the crash.

Comment by
, Nov 02, 2007 the command that post kaaspad to remove without a reinstall of mac dont work, plz finish the driver for 3945, i have a lenovo v200 3000 and i cant load the drivers because it got me crashes anytime T_T

Plz Help T_T

Comment by
, Nov 04, 2007 I installed PROSet/Wireless 4965a/g/n on my Built-in mini-PCI Intel® PRO/Wireless 4965 802.11A/G/N Wireless and my system crashed too. Unable to boot again...

Comment by
, Nov 04, 2007 idem.. i've a
ibm laptop with 2100 pro wireless.. osx 10.4.7 i've tested iwi3945 .. crash.. then iwi2100 .. crash then iwi2200 .. crash..

sob.. crash
:)

Comment by
, Nov 08, 2007 Hi, I also have the intel Pro/wireless 2100 card. I tested it with mac os x 10.4.8 on my Acer travelmate 6 type. (BTW, it works faster then windows xp, and runs with sound and good graphics) but no ethernet or wirelless.For the ethernet problem I use IONetworkFamily.kext wich works. But i really want to get that wireless internet too, so i tried the iwi2100 wich did ligthed up the network card but it didn't become a network port in the preference "network" of mac os x. So i guess that's why the network selector crashed when i tried to list the wireless networks. ( Mac os X self, didn't crash , so that's oke ). Anyway I would like to help out by testing new drivers for the 2100 card. you may send them to the follow adres "fffffff123456789@hotmail.com". And then one more thing , it's probably quit stupid to ask, but is there a way to install a linux driver on mac os x ? Or does it have to be recompiled and rewritten ? thx

Keep up the good work:)

Comment by
, Nov 09, 2007 Install the iwi4965.dmg cause me lost the HD boot. It's says something like "Can not fild com.apple.Boot.pList" when I use DVD to boot.

I'm installing Leopard on my Toshiba Laptop which has an intel4965agn in it, and patched with BrazilMac
files.

Also when I use kextload -t to load the driver, it make it freeze.

I'm trying to rm -f iwi4965.kext from Terminal, and reboot, still don't boot.

It didn't work for my laptop.

Comment by
, Nov 11, 2007 Same crashes for me with Leo (ToH RC2) on a Toshiba P200 (4965AGN).

Comment by
, Nov 18, 2007 It does not work for me (2200 on Thinkpad T42). It can scan and get network list, But I don't know how to specify the WEP or WPA key. any idea?

Comment by
, Nov 20, 2007 re: intel 3945abg wireless pro/set

luckyly my system didn't crushed and it reboot normally tough once it says so that system crashed with panic symol at start up, but reboot again solves this problem. then it works as it described here in. net work preference shows new adaptor, with messege got new port and listed ethernet slot pci8086 and then nothin....until now no operation, wireless led dosen't wake up for once.

network selector dosen't work, it's operation hang when tried to lunce.

Comment by
, Nov 29, 2007 Thinkpad x31 Intel 2200bg Installed iwi2200svn

Everything worked great as far as activating the card, and it can see available networks. But when I type in my wep key, it cannot get a valid dhcp address. Will only get 169.254.253.109.

Comment by
, Nov 29, 2007 I should also mention that it DOES connect if I turn off encryption. I have a d-link di-624 router.

Comment by
, Dec 11, 2007 WPA personal security doesn't work at all. It never even asks for key, but when I disable the key on my network, it works fine.

Comment by
, Dec 12, 2007 Dell Latitude D820 3945 with Leopard 10.5.1. Panic's and first time it removed my Darwin Bootloader.

I patched my Hard drive with EFI 8.0 and GUID partition. I have PrePatched
BrazilMac
's Installed on First partition and Vanilla Leopard on 2nd partition. Both OS's updated to 10.5.1.

Both have NVinjectGO for the Graphics.

Rest of the D820 is pretty much the same as any other D820.

Hopefully with all that I have written here the driver can be updated or fixed. Once that is done I will donate!!

Comment by
, Dec 17, 2007 hi, i have installed the 2100 on my intel centrino.....and now i don't know why don't want to open the nsgui!!!!!!!.....please help me.....the software nsgui don't work.......what's the problem?

Comment by
, Dec 17, 2007 It's crash on my Leopard after completed installation
:(
good project but it should be more stable than now.

Comment by
, Dec 18, 2007 someone have news for the intel wireless card of the travelmate 290?.....it's the 2100......please if it's ok.....tell me something......bye

Comment by
, Dec 23, 2007 same thing here too!!!!!!! 3945 made my 10.5.1 crashed

Comment by
, Dec 25, 2007 I had Kalyway leopard 10.5.1 crashed no go.

Comment by
, Dec 30, 2007 I cant set my SSID , Why ???

Comment by
, Dec 30, 2007 My Kalyway leopard 10.5.1 crashed also becouse the 4965AGN driver...

Comment by
, Jan 05, 2008 i am using Leopard on laptop integrated wireless 2200abg. I really need wireless connection, but it's not available now. Does anybody know when it will be release?

Much appreciated!

Comment by
, Jan 08, 2008 quote... I'm also using Leopard but this driver (iwi2200) don't works.

Comment by
, Jan 10, 2008 no need

For all who are having the crash problem, I had the exact same problem, you DON'T have to re-install, to fix this there are two ways to fix it without reinstalling: 1. boot from os86x install cd, when you get to the install page, on top choose utilities->terminal, then type in: rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/iwi, now reboot regular, you should be fine. 2. boot from ubuntu cd, do apt-get install hfsutils, mount -t hfsplus /dev/partition? /mnt/mac, rm -rf /mnt/mac/System/Library/Extensions/iwi, now reboot

this will get rid of the driver and not cause the crash.just:

-s

mount -a

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/iwi*

reboot Comment by
, Jan 24, 2008 Hi , I'm using 10.4.8(Jas) , this driver(iwi2200) is works on my nx8220, but when I chose Restart , my Lapi goes to black display and stop . I must press Power button to shut down . Please help me to fix that .

Comment by
, Jan 29, 2008 3945abg support need!!!!! any news????

Comment by
, Feb 03, 2008 395 driver network selector error on tiger. if I install i get many language reboot screen as soon as startup. any info I appreciate a mail psychosonic_00@hotmail.com IM WILLING TO PAY FOR A GOOD DRIVER i have Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

Last login: Sun Feb 3 09:32:14 on console /Users/Xsonic/Desktop/networkSelector; exit

Welcome to Darwin! xsonics-computer:~ Xsonic$ /Users/Xsonic/Desktop/networkSelector; exit Could not get ID for kernel control. 2 logout completed

Comment by
, Feb 14, 2008 IM WILLING TO PAY FOR A GOOD DRIVER i have Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection TOO

Comment by
, Feb 27, 2008 Reporting: Boot error on Kalyway 10.5.2 w/ 3945ABG (Lenovo 3000 V100). I was able to repair the instalation from -s mode by removing the extensions. Keep working on it guys. Thanks.

Comment by
, Feb 27, 2008 I've installed PROSet/Wireless 3945a/b/g OS X 10.5 IOEthernetController on my iATKOS 10.5.1 Leopard, but it crashed.

Comment by
, Feb 27, 2008 Trying to install 2200bg on osx86 10.4.1 on Gateway 8510gz; Installer runs fine, no crashes. However, NS will not run, GUI or otherwise.

Also: 3) Mount the DMG file you have downloaded 4) Copy the matching version of
to a place that is easy to remember and run it to configure your card 5) Open the package in the newly mounted drive to load the installer program.

I don't understand how to perform step 4.

Not a noob, but not extremely experenced, just need assistance...any would be greatly appriciated.

Comment by
, Mar 10, 2008 2200bg worked perfectly on ACER travelmate 2420, Tiger 10.4.10 thx for everyone

Comment by
, Mar 11, 2008 Hello same as aaroncov,

when i launch the networkSelector I get : Could not get ID for kernel control. 2

DELL D630 (intel 3945a/b/g)

KALYWAY 10.5.1 + combo 10.5.2

Comment by
, Mar 11, 2008 When I run network selector i get the message "Could not get ID from kernel control. 2 " and my OS is Kalyway 10.5.1. someone please help. I have a Dell 9300 with intel Pro 2915 a/b/g

Comment by
, Mar 11, 2008 same. install, cant boot, had to reinstall, {censored}

i... WANT ... wireless!!!

Comment by
, Mar 12, 2008 Hello all. Install went fine. but it seems like it cycles my card on and off. in nsgui it shows my network (unencrypted) when i press connect it says scanning then getting ip, then it cycles from scanning to getting ip constantly. PLEASE HELP

Comment by
, Mar 13, 2008 am not able to download the Intel 3945 Driver i think the download link is broken.

Comment by
, Mar 14, 2008 I have an Intel 3945 on-board.

I too had nothing but crashes after loading iwi3945.kext but was able to remove it using the removal instructions below...

I'm going to try the 2200 for fun next....

<b>
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

</b>

1) Installed iwi-3945 per instructions

2) Rebooted to install DVD

3) Utilities, Disk Utility, Repair Disk Permissions (nothing changed)

-- this step was just for good measure

4) Utilities, Terminal

cd /Volumes/<volumename>/System/Library/Extensions chown -R root:wheel iwi3945.kext chmod -R 755 iwi3945.kext cd .. rm Extensions.mkext kextcache -k /Volumes/<volumename>/System/Library/Extensions

5) Rebooted to Leopard

!!! GSOD - Grey screen of death !!!

<b>

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS

</b>

Hit enter at boot prompt

-s

mount -a

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/iwi

rm /System/Library/Extensions.mkext kextcache -k /System/Library/Extensions

REBOOT to Leopard

iAtkos v1.0i Dell Latitude D620 (Multi-CPU disabled) Intel 3945 Wireless Sigmatel 9200 series nVidia Quadro NVS 110M

Comment by
, Mar 15, 2008 my t61 crashed as well

Comment by
, Mar 25, 2008 Keep The good work Guys! hope to se a Intel 3945abg driver working soon!

Comment by
, Apr 06, 2008 IWI 2100 on HP Compaq nx5000(upgraded to 1,2GB ram,100gb hdd) and 10.4.7 JaS killing kernel...on starting there is only screen : You need to reboot! and thats all, after 10 reboots i lost mind and remove in safe mode driver....

Comment by
, Apr 12, 2008 i have a compaq presario x1000 running 10.4.8 JaS.. I too would love to get the 2100 wireless working.. can test new drivers!

Comment by
, Apr 13, 2008 2915 Won't work on newly installed 10.5.2.... Thought this would work. Just gives me error when loading up and just crashes and sits there. Has diag. Message to.

Comment by
, Apr 17, 2008 Hi, i need some help, i tried to install the driver for the 3945 but i can't to do it work. i can't see my wireless card anywhere.

i tried to do a manual kextload and i receive a message telling me about failed dependencies.

mlazy, about your file iwi3945r750, i didnt have problemas with it.

Comment by
, Apr 21, 2008 "Could not get ID for kernel control. 2" Anyone figured out how to get around this problem when trying to run networkSelector?

Comment by
, Apr 21, 2008 "Could not get ID for kernel control. 2" - What to do? Help me!

Comment by
, Apr 22, 2008 if the access point is configured as security WPA/PSK. The Network Selector can't be established successfully. Just flat wireless network (unsecure). I am not try with WEP key security. Has anyone succeeded with it (wep)?

My wireless card is 2915abg on Thinkpad T43. I am waiting for the next iwi driver update.

Thanks for excellent work.

;)

Comment by
, Apr 23, 2008 "Could not get ID for kernel control. 2" with iwi3945r748 and 10.5.2. Any clue ?

Comment by
, May 09, 2008 JUst installed driver software( newest 2200 Build), after installation my nsgui not working giving me error that says" application is Incomplete or damaged" please someone help, i m dying to get to to work, is there any where i can get last build, like archive or build history ??? thnx a lot

Comment by
, May 15, 2008 Hi I have 4965 wireless card after I installed the beta driver it adds an extra "Ethernet" adapter to the laptop but after that what do I do? add the config manually? and in case I have to I have WEP encryption as well, so what can I do in my case then? Does it appears as a wireless device to everybody else here? Thanks

Comment by
, May 18, 2008 same here 4965AGN.show as Ethernet in the network list..but don't know how to configure.

Comment by
, May 19, 2008 I have a LG E500 and I'm running Kalyway 10.5.2 only sound and wireless don't work. Check the wifi model directly from LG web site.

Please HELP

Comment by
, May 29, 2008 I have a Sony Vaio VGN-B1XP and have got XxX os x86 10.4.11 rev2 installed, I have installed iwi2200 but having no joy, as the wifi card is not being detected as airport and also the wireless hardware is not showing up on system profiler.

Any help would me greatly appreciated........

Comment by
, Jun 04, 2008 Could not get ID for kernel control. 2" with iwi3945r748 and 10.5.2. Any clue

Same Problem - anybody figure this one out?

<div class="artifactcomment"> Comment by
, Jun 14, 2008

</p><ol>
<li>
</p>

<a id="To_all_who_given_messages_"Could_not_get_ID_for_kernel_cont"> Comment by <a href="
Jun 16, 2008 Guys, I tried to install the 4965. I've a HP dv6563 with intel 4965 inside. Its not working. Not even show a new option on Network. Any clue?

Comment by <a href="
Jun 24, 2008 When I try to do the uninstall listed above I get error messages: sudo does not exist -s does not work

how do i uninstall? help please, the drivers wrecked my install and don't want to do it all over again

Comment by <a href="
Jun 26, 2008 I am trying with the 4965. Nothing
:(

E não funciona mesmo.

As únicas placas wireless que funcionam com drivers desenvolvidos pela Comunidade OSX são os 2200b/g e 2915a/b/g, que, como se pode ler na Thread do Jalavoui são também as que têm funcionamento estável.

E não funciona mesmo.

As únicas placas wireless que funcionam com drivers desenvolvidos pela Comunidade OSX são os 2200b/g e 2915a/b/g, que, como se pode ler na Thread do Jalavoui são também as que têm funcionamento estável.

Eu tb já comprovei isso tanto com a 3945 como com a 4965...

E não funciona mesmo.

Sera que eu fui premiado? porque no meu roda que uma beleza :)

Isso e real not a joke!

Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

Driver 11.5.0.32

:)^_^

Eu comprei uma broadcom 4311 para nada então... bem, mas pelo menos a broadcom é reconhecida como airport, acho que a 3945 não é, liga na mesma por network selector, não?

Olha so antes deu me tocar que ela estava funcionando eu instalei todas e dava error ferrado, ate que larguei o laptop de lado e quando cheguei do trabalho vi minha namorada ciumenta na net com meu Laptop e disse se ela estava jogando e quando vo ela estava online pelo wireless. como? nao sei a unica explicacao seria essa,depois deu textar todas que tinha ..IO80211FamilyAtherosWirelessAdapterZydas-ZD1211-1215wifi_Broadcom_airportRT2500-RT73-USBwifi_AP_Realtek_RTL8187Lwifi_Realtek_RTL8187Biwi2200beta passou a rodar pelo iwi2200beta agora eu depois consegui um USB e fui fazer a merda de instalar ele e nada, nao detctou nada. :(Olha so antes deu me tocar que ela estava funcionando eu instalei todas e dava error ferrado, ate que larguei o laptop de lado e quando cheguei do trabalho vi minha namorada ciumenta na net com meu Laptop e disse se ela estava jogando e quando vo ela estava online pelo wireless. como? nao sei a unica explicacao seria essa,depois deu textar todas que tinha ..IO80211FamilyAtherosWirelessAdapterZydas-ZD1211-1215wifi_Broadcom_airportRT2500-RT73-USBwifi_AP_Realtek_RTL8187Lwifi_Realtek_RTL8187Biwi2200beta passou a rodar pelo iwi2200beta agora eu depois consegui um USB e fui fazer a merda de instalar ele e nada, nao detctou nada. :(

Olha so antes deu me tocar que ela estava funcionando eu instalei todas e dava error ferrado, ate que larguei o laptop de lado e quando cheguei do trabalho vi minha namorada ciumenta na net com meu Laptop e disse se ela estava jogando e quando vo ela estava online pelo wireless. como? nao sei a unica explicacao seria essa,depois deu textar todas que tinha ..IO80211FamilyAtherosWirelessAdapterZydas-ZD1211-1215wifi_Broadcom_airportRT2500-RT73-USBwifi_AP_Realtek_RTL8187Lwifi_Realtek_RTL8187Biwi2200beta passou a rodar pelo iwi2200beta agora eu depois consegui um USB e fui fazer a merda de instalar ele e nada, nao detctou nada. :(

Mas então, esta a funcionar com a driver da iwi2200beta? Eu já tenho net mas é sempre bom saber:)

Cant understand a word, but if you guys solved this problem do let us know!

Forca Portugal!

It seems that our friend ufo as an working 3945 abg card! He is just telling us how he did it:)

Eu também não percebi nada. Sabes como é.. em Portugal falamos e escrevemos de outra maneira... Explica o que se passou como se eu tivesse 5 anos. Com vírgulas nos sítios certos e pontuação. Pode ser? Não estou a ser irónico. Eu realmente não percebi nada. Desculpa :(UFO estás a usar o drive iwi2200beta para fazer funcionar uma placa wireless ABG 3945? Isso é possível?E depois, o que se passou? Instalaste o quê, para quê e a placa wireless deixou de funcionar??

Olha so antes deu me tocar que ela estava funcionando eu instalei todas e dava error ferrado, ate que larguei o laptop de lado e quando cheguei do trabalho vi minha namorada ciumenta na net com meu Laptop e disse se ela estava jogando e quando vo ela estava online pelo wireless. como? nao sei a unica explicacao seria essa,depois deu textar todas que tinha ..IO80211FamilyAtherosWirelessAdapterZydas-ZD1211-1215wifi_Broadcom_airportRT2500-RT73-USBwifi_AP_Realtek_RTL8187Lwifi_Realtek_RTL8187Biwi2200beta passou a rodar pelo iwi2200beta agora eu depois consegui um USB e fui fazer a merda de instalar ele e nada, nao detctou nada. :(Olha so antes deu me tocar que ela estava funcionando eu instalei todas e dava error ferrado, ate que larguei o laptop de lado e quando cheguei do trabalho vi minha namorada ciumenta na net com meu Laptop e disse se ela estava jogando e quando vo ela estava online pelo wireless. como? nao sei a unica explicacao seria essa,depois deu textar todas que tinha ..IO80211FamilyAtherosWirelessAdapterZydas-ZD1211-1215wifi_Broadcom_airportRT2500-RT73-USBwifi_AP_Realtek_RTL8187Lwifi_Realtek_RTL8187Biwi2200beta passou a rodar pelo iwi2200beta agora eu depois consegui um USB e fui fazer a merda de instalar ele e nada, nao detctou nada. :D
Not this time. If UFO did really solve the problem with ABG 3945, the correct words are: Força Brasil!:D
Cant understand a word, but if you guys solved this problem do let us know!Forca Portugal!

Picture%206.png

Vomos entao pensar..

padrões POSIX, que é o mesmo padrão que os UNIX usam. É por esse mesmo uso do padrão POSIX que o Linux é parecido com o UNIX.

Agora fica uma pergunta.

Porque o Ubuntu detecta wireless e os drivers e o OSX86 nao?

fazemos um Testing facil.

Instala se o Ubuntu (Posix) e depois faz uma particao para o Leo, e depois Instala o Driver do nosso amigo PROSet/Wireless 3945a/b/g OS X 10.5 SVN latest

e depois veremos no que vai acontecer :gathering: ..

Ja troquei ideias com algumas pessoas dentro de foruns do Ubuntu sobre esse lance.

ate agora nao tive respostas.

Mas que faz sentindo sim isso faz.. ou nao? me diz se eu estou jogando {censored} no ar!

Não existe esse driver funcional. jalavoui e pere estavam trabalhando nisso mas por falta de $ e dificuldades por causa da série (3945/4965) deixaram meio que de lado.

Se querem wireless a forma mais fácil em comprar um dongle USB wireless, recomendo a série RTL-8187b pois tem o driver no site do fabricante, custa cerca de R$ 65,00 em SP.

[]´s

Não existe esse driver funcional. jalavoui e pere estavam trabalhando nisso mas por falta de $ e dificuldades por causa da série (3945/4965) deixaram meio que de lado.

Se querem wireless a forma mais fácil em comprar um dongle USB wireless, recomendo a série RTL-8187b pois tem o driver no site do fabricante, custa cerca de R$ 65,00 em SP.

[]´s

O jalavoui já vai recomeçar com o projecto, só falta ter as placas 3945abg e 4965 agn, de resto já tem tudo, as placas vou mandar-lhas eu, mas ainda não tive tempo para o fazer, talvez amanha consiga...

O jalavoui já vai recomeçar com o projecto, só falta ter as placas 3945abg e 4965 agn, de resto já tem tudo, as placas vou mandar-lhas eu, mas ainda não tive tempo para o fazer, talvez amanha consiga...

Também tenho uma ABG 3945 a mais...

Can some please translate if UFO explained the solution?

No one knows exactly how ufo did make the 3945 card work, he as explained but no one understood a thing, at least i didnt...