Natit for TV out?

looper

35 posts in this topic

I don't think it is possible to have more than 2 monitors at the same time, not with any os.

It is because almost every video card only has 2 RAMDAC's and therefore only can generate to video signals at the same time (correct me if I'm wrong)

Correction :D

It is possible to use up to !5! displays! I don't know if it is possible for Mac OS but just look at this (scroll down to the surround display)... It's called surround display.

Very cool thingy! :(

cYa

Correction :D

It is possible to use up to !5! displays! I don't know if it is possible for Mac OS but just look at this (scroll down to the surround display)... It's called surround display.

Very cool thingy! :angel:

cYa

"The on-board VGA is able to work side by side with two display cards, and thus, the maximum 5-monitors-connectivity is born."

Yes, it is possible with multiple cards, but with just one nvidia/ati card, I wonät get more than 2 displays. (With cards like Matrox Triple Head you can get 3 displays)

"The on-board VGA is able to work side by side with two display cards, and thus, the maximum 5-monitors-connectivity is born."

Yes, it is possible with multiple cards, but with just one nvidia/ati card, I wonät get more than 2 displays. (With cards like Matrox Triple Head you can get 3 displays)

Yeah right, you need multiple cards or a card that offers triple head! But it IS possible :D

5 30" Apple Cinema displays *dreaming* :angel:

Still no answer , do anyone have tv out AND QE CI ?

anyone have a 7900 working with tv out AND DVI ?

multiple monitor is supported, mac pros can support like 8

the advanced video cards (like the 7900 and x1900) have dual link in their DVI outs, that kind of heads can run a single Apple 30 screen per head OR 2 screens per head if they are of smaller size.

First off thanks to all developers and testers for the success of Titan and Natit. I have Dual-Screen spanning with QE/CI. GREAT JOB!!!!

I also am not able to get S-Video input or output working, I've tried with both monitors connected, and tried with only one monitor connected to either DVI inputs, but not able to get GUI, my S-VIDEO output to TV stops as soon as it enters the GUI.

EDIT:

I am using the Natit_edited version with no modifications

I've had no success in installing two cards (each works on it's own) in my system.

I can however report that the MSI Geforce 7300GT works with TV-out if u use VGA. If you want DVI your're stuck on single monitor.

Furthermore: Yes, aberracus, QE and CI are supported on BOTH monitors when connecting VGA+TV-out on the two Geforce cards in my sig.

• 7 months later...

HELPPP!!

I have Asus nvidia 7600Gt vith 2x DVi and one svide (tvout)

connected to LCD monitor Nec71vm and TV

when i boot my comp. i have clone picture on LCD and TV... when OSX shows desktop TV goes black??@@?@

any sugestion ?

regards!

EDIT!

when OSX i up... and i remove LCD cable from GFX card i get picture on TV!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! plug in again and picture on TV is BLACK!

one more note i use TITAN ... when i try this same pcrocedure with NATT TV is black all the time !?!?!?!?

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!?!??!?!?! HELP!

• 3 weeks later...

i have the same thing happening on my msi 7600gs. to me it suggests that its definately possible to get these cards to work using tv-out in extended desktop mode. id love to see someone try to look into enabling that ability. im gonna keep reading and id do it myself but i dont have any experience with this sort of thing.

anyone with a good idea please share it? itd be great to use my tv and stop using vista.

thanks