Disable or Deactivate Comuputrace from Dell BIOS (Optiplex 745 etc.)

Blaggah

4 posts in this topic

I've purchased a few of those Optiplex 745 some time ago and managed to have Mac OS El Capitan Running on one beautifully, which is in fact this is the same machine im on now.  I wanted to build another media center machine out of another one of them i can't seem to get it to install El Capitan because the bios has computrace set as Active. All 3 of them have computrace set as Active. How do i deactivate them or disable computrace on them?  I know that's the reason why the installer won't work because i remember those options needed to be disabled when i tried to install Mac on my old Dell Latitude D420-30 series.  Anyone has any input, please chime in.  Thanks.

• 8 months later...

Wow, no one has any inputs, it's been almost a year since I posted this.  I'd really like to put those machines to use instead of getting rid of them. Anyone who has any idea of what im talking about, I'd really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks for your reply pippox0, but i've ben doing some research and i've  found some modded bios you're talking about but that didn't seem to fix my problem. Computrace is still active under bios.  Unless you know of a certain one for sure that will set me free.