OSX 10.9 on AMD APU A10-7400p

momohackintosh

4 posts in this topic

@momohackintosh

you will be able to install successfully OS X (Mountain Lion to El Capitan) on your hardware, however you will have a little joy with your AMD Radeon M230 (8570m) R5-Series.This graphics card is not a good choice for OS X, similar to my APU AMD Radeon HD8240.

If you make the adjustments correctly, then the graphics card will detected almost the correctly information as Vram totalsize etc.. and will working full under OS X, but without success on graphics acceleration, as far as I know,

what do you need are: build a custom DSDT.aml with graphic injection, a graphic rom-file and Efi-string, and customized  a few driver in S/L/Extensions.
a lot of patience and a lot of reading in the forums and try, then you will succeed.

good luck!

@momohackintosh

you will be able to install successfully OS X (Mountain Lion to El Capitan) on your hardware, however you will have a little joy with your AMD Radeon M230 (8570m) R5-Series.This graphics card is not a good choice for OS X, similar to my APU AMD Radeon HD8240.

If you make the adjustments correctly, then the graphics card will detected almost the correctly information as Vram totalsize etc.. and will working full under OS X, but without success on graphics acceleration, as far as I know,

what do you need are: build a custom DSDT.aml with graphic injection, a graphic rom-file and Efi-string, and customized  a few driver in S/L/Extensions.

a lot of patience and a lot of reading in the forums and try, then you will succeed.

good luck!

Ok perfect! thx spakk...i try as soon as possible and notice the results ;)